Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thursday 135 - The Little Shop(ping) Horrors?

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    HI Everyone!!!

Going to be clear up to 50 today! But then we won't be much above freezing for the next 7 days or so. Possible snow or freezing rain this weekend.

I got the kids all stocked up with food for the month and am pooped out.

How about a big platter of warm nachos, a cherry limeade, and 4 catnip teas for starters?

Gosh, David, do you like your new car?
    Has Mario gone for a ride yet?
    Mario you can go for a ride, but no cherry pits on the seats! Connie, the difference between the colbalt and the oldsmobile is like night and day. I LOVE THE COLBALT!

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Mario you can go for a ride, but no cherry pits on the seats! Connie, the difference between the colbalt and the oldsmobile is like night and day. I LOVE THE COLBALT!
    I'm so glad you love it! I'm GREEN with envy but happy for you!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I'm just peeking in .... been WAY too busy at work to even stop by. David, what color is your new car? Is it Green, blue (new blue?)? Sorry too busy to dig. A quick cuppa, hold the Baileys, and I'm back to work.

anyone know how to format text in an Excel spreadsheet? The help files are useless and my boss is picky .... wants it single spaced instead of the strange spacing Excel is throwing in. Anyone?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Good morning everyone...

LH,

Do not feel badly....I have a sink that is giving me the FITS!

UPS, routers

UGh......

So many small problems, so little money, time and patience....

The heating is tops on the list......

I'll be back to serve later on....I have to go try something else with this problem.....

The Ginster is doing her candy drive for her club....I hope she doesn't mind me talking out of school.....I spoke to her a few days ago!

Small prayers for small problems......let's hope they stay that way.

HI logan...let's take care of your insomnia...DONE!

P.S. Yell at the bartender all you want.....He is a pacifist...
    Just don't mess with his friends!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd
    I'm just peeking in .... been WAY too busy at work to even stop by. David, what color is your new car? Is it Green, blue (new blue?)? Sorry too busy to dig. A quick cuppa, hold the Baileys, and I'm back to work.

anyone know how to format text in an Excel spreadsheet? The help files are useless and my boss is picky .... wants it single spaced instead of the strange spacing Excel is throwing in. Anyone?
    I may be able to help, what's happening? Can you forward me the spreadsheet you're talking about? I can PM you my email address if you'd like.

*snicker* @ RICHARD, that's a good idea about the airlines misplacing my luggage. Wait...it might happen!
    A DGS sounds good! Send one my way, barkeep!

Can we all say some prayers for my sister too? She just too an impossibly diffucult psychology licensure exam and has her right hip replacement surgery coming up on the 5th...

**hugs**

Redhedd, sometimes the easiest way to manipulate text in a spreadsheet is to put each line of text in its own cell, then modify the height of the cell and the placement of text vertically within the cell. Do that by clicking on the cell, then click on Format, Alignment, then play around with the "vertical" box to see which works best.

Peppermint Schnapps and I don't get along very well, so I'll have to take a pass on the DGS, and something warm and steamy sounds wonderful. What's all in a hot toddy? How 'bout a cup of tea with a splash of something?

Talk about small problems, I've been plagued lately by all these weird things, like the router - it works, but then again it doesn't (the old one that is). For about the last two weeks our furnace here at work works fine - usually. Same for at home. The furnace works, but it's doing weird things that it's never done before. All these little, weird things that make it soooo hard to diagnose what the problem is so we can fix it! I really must shake this plague in the next two weeks because then we're headed to the Keys for two weeks in the motorhome, and I DO NOT want these small plaguey, hard to diagnose problems in the motorhome.....please....?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Thanks, everyone. Turns out there is no way to format text line spacing in the latest iteration of Excel! Gee, thanks, Bill, guess you never met MY boss My boss has decided to leave it the way it is .... he's always asking me to perform the impossible and next to impossible. What's scary is that I can almost always figure it out .... I've spoiled him .... job security

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here

Redhedd, the colbalt has a silver exterior and a silver cloth interior. Redhedd, if you could PM me your email address, I can email you some pictures of it. It's not the actual car, but mine looks like it! Could you do me a favor and post then so that everyone on PT can see it?

Well, yes, I do know it is Friday...........Thursday just blew right on by me.

When I had my basement flood in October the insurance company came in and whisked out all of the items that had been damaged by water to repair and restore them. They got returned yesterday and I just cracked up - I have an electric frying pan? And look - a wonderful bird feeder - and a bird bath - and an electric ice cream maker.............who knew? They even cleaned up the old carpet shampooer - the one with the broken handle. Now I have a clean/broken carpet cleaner.

Some things sadly like books I loved have been ruined - and a few very old Snoopy toys have bitten the dust.

David HOORAY!!! - a brand new car. Enjoy the heck out of it - you deserve it!

Donna - well done!

Debbie - yes, I seem to know all about things that break - this has been my year for breakdowns and too much water!!
    Even the toilet broke - TWICE!! I may have gained a pound or two - but this is ridiculous - can't just be me!

The Candy Drive as a fundraiser is one half over. All I have to do is breakdown $10,000 worth of candy with some helpers into individual orders - get everyone to claim their purchases and it is done. The money we earned will be used for our Scholarship presentations in June. It is a lot of work, but the result is well worth the time.

A drink? You betcha! I'm not sure about a Dirty Girl Scout though..........how about a rum and coke with a slice of fresh lime, please?

Laurie...what are we gonna do with you? Hope it hasn't been too painful for you.

I will check in on everyone again later............the fire looks great though.

David's New Car!

Welcome to the "New Blue"

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here

Hey, everyone, Laurie is winging her way to San Francisco this weekend, meeting with Wolflady on Monday and ME on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I LOVE meeting PT peeps! They're the Best! Irish coffees for everyone! It's a San Francisco tradition!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here

Hey, everyone, Laurie is winging her way to San Francisco this weekend, meeting with Wolflady on Monday and ME on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I LOVE meeting PT peeps! They're the Best! Irish coffees for everyone! It's a San Francisco tradition!
    You can say that again! Laurie is a true gem. You will just love her. Bring on the Irish Coffees and have a safe flight, Laurie!

**hugs**

The new "blue" isn't blue at all! David, you can (as my sister did, hers is long gone) name it Silver, as in "Heigh ho Silver, awaaaay!"

Oh Karen (Groan and shaking head.)
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Holy cow I've missed a lot!!

Congrats on the new car David! I didn't see, but what happend to old blue?

Hey, RedHedd, I am for sure making another er several trips to your part of the world next summer.

Heya and happy friday all. Hope you're lives have been a little less hectic than mine...

I had an uplifting experence at a get-together a couple of weeks ago, and I got some new music so liffe is pretty darn good. I can't complain too much, even though some stuff has been driving me nuts. Oh well, such is life

Barkeep, I'll take a double...