Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pets when you get older or in the near future

Pets when you get older or in the near future

I was just wondering what pets some people may get when they are old or in the near future. I know you may change your mine but it's just cool to figure out. I am probably getting three Pembork welsh corgie when I move out. I picked out names to. I love them. Annalee,Molli,and Kuma. Lol. Also do you think you'll still be on PT?

I'm sure I will still be on Pt.

When I move out I would love to get a rabbit and possibly some birds. I'd like to rescue a dog as well. I'm not sure what breed of dog I want, I'd like a large dog though....Maybe a Saint Bernard or a great pyreanese [sp?]. I always want to have a Lab though. So I guess I want two dogs in the future.

LOL! Good luck taking care of those pets. I am gonna take my dogs everywhere lol! I love corgis! They are adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    LOL! Good luck taking care of those pets. I am gonna take my dogs everywhere lol! I love corgis! They are adorable.
    haha, it will be a hand full taking care of all of those pets but it's nothing I can't handle.

I'll probably be on PT for a long time, might not post as often as now but I'm sure I'll still be around. The only pets I can see myself owning in the future are Tollers, I'll probably have a Dalmatian (liver) at some point aswell but I'll always have Tollers from now on....

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

I think I will be on PT for a long time. I would love to get another chihuahua and I would also like to get a Bernese Mountain dog.

Yes, I would like a male liver dal for show from here www.jlsdals.com but I also like tramac, and of course, Hat Trick has amazingly correct dogs but mostly BB black (not carrying the liver gene)
    I also would like to add on to my rabbitry and add a blue or fawn Dobe and a dane (I like mantle a lot) sometime soon. (meaning after college )
    I also want a retired racehorse from here: CANTER

Niņo & Eliza

OH! Veyr interesting pets and dogs!

i no i will probally get a pherret(SP) I would love to get a flat-coated retriever, a yorkie , and a english setter to show, I want to rescue 2 adult cats, because they don't get adopted fast compared to kittens, i would also like to rescue a rescue border collie. I am of corse going to have fish and ducks.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I want to goats. But I don't want to live in the woods or anything with alot of room and I can't keep goats in a plain old neighborhood! LOL! It's abuse and torture to me.

I forgot to mention that I would love to get a cat. I would also like to have a few betta's but I wont have all these pets at the same time

I want to goats. But I don't want to live in the woods or anything with alot of room and I can't keep goats in a plain old neighborhood! LOL! It's abuse and torture to me.
    my parent own three house and one of them they are currently renting out, but they said when i move out which is in three years i can live there, it contry there and already has a barn so i will probally rescue alot of barn animals.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I LOVE goats I'd love to have one but I don't think that will ever happen.

LOL! Get a goat for me! JK! I probably won't get goats and I want to do agility with Corgis! Or maybe herding trials. That may be to hard though. I want to see you guys on TV!

Interesting topic. I am getting a bird in the near future, probably after the first of the year. I'm also getting an aquarium setup in the near future. I'd like to have a rat, or maybe some type of reptile, but that won't be for a while.

I really want a red dobie, probably from a breeder, I'm a little nervous about going with a rescued one, because they can really have issues, both physical and mental. I plan to rescue an aussie, and a pit bull.

I like goats too, and sheep. I also want a Morgan horse...I love them to death.

Oh...and a giant millipede. I don't know when that's going to happen though..certainly not living in this house. My mom would freak.