Thread: Iris!

Iris!

Iris!!!

What a beautiful, agile girl you are! It's a treat to have a darling fluffy girl like you as our cat of the day. Enjoy COTD status, sweet heart, you definately deserve it.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Former User Guest
    Oh, what a cute picture that is Iris! And I love your tail! I'm glad you get along with your sister and have a buddy to play with and cuddle. Have fun today as our cute COTD and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Iris

First, let me congratulate you on being the Cat of the Day. You are one beauty for sure. Second, i've just come from viewing your beautiful website on you, your owners and sisters. I must say you come from one loving family, and your mommy, wow what an artist. I really enjoyed viewing her art. Such talent. Also what adorable pictures of you and your sisters. . Congratulations again on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Love your picture. What a sweet ham you are. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

WoW !vIris you are beautiful!!!! I checked out your website. Your family is so beautiful. Congratulations on being COTD! May you get extra spoiled today and send loves to Fern and Jazmyn too.

HELLO IRIS

You are a Beautiful kitty Sweetie !!! Loved your
    website. Please share treats today with sister
    Fern and doggie pal Jazmyn O.K.? Many happy
    congratulations on being honored today as our
    FLUFFY TAILED CAT OF THE DAY !!!

P.S. I'm sure Boomer is looking down from Rainbow
    Bridge & smiling at his little 'sisters'.Such a
    Precious Kitty also...

What a family!!

Dear Iris...I don't know where to begin!! First off, I can't stop smiling! I visited your website, ooooooing and ahhhhhing all the way through! Yours' and Fern's baby pics. are heartmelters! And Jazmyn, what a doll! Your Mom gave you all such lovely names!! And dear Boomer, you were such a beautiful kitty...I loved the photo of you in your pink bow. Bless you dear one. And Iris, your Mom is one fantastic artisit! I'm sure you'll all be "sitting" for many portraits! Iris, you are precious, precious, precious!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful rescue story and your beautiful family, with us all! Congratulations to Iris, our most beautiful, sweet and loving Cat of the Day!! And lots of love and hugs too for Fern and Jazmyn! Ahhh, I'm in love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Iris! You are beautiful, and that is one of the best pictures I've ever seen.
    I can see why you are soooo proud of your tail too!

Congrats to you Iris, and NOW I'm going to go look at your web page.

Congratulations on being our special COTD, Iris . . . such a gorgeous tail you have, my dear!

Your family is quite special as well, and it was a pleasure visiting your website and meeting all of you. I'm particularly intrigued with the idea of fostering pregnant shelter cats and now I will have to call around to see if any of the rescue groups and shelters in my area have considered this
    WONDERFUL approach to cats in need . . . as well as kitten-craving humans! And of course the catch is that the foster family will surely be unable to resisit adopting at least one of the kittens, as is evident with your folks, Iris . . . so glad that you and Fern remained together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Tale of a Tail

Iris, yours is indeed a superb specimen of a tail! What a magnificent flag you have to wave to all your admirers. Have a wonderful day.

Iris, you are absolutely adorable and you sure know how to charm with your cute little pose! God Bless you sweetie!!!

It has been the kind of day when I have no time to comment on the Cat of the Day. I am eating dinner in front of my computer right now - that is the kind of day it is. As soon as I am done I will be back hard at it, up until the moment I go to bed. So I have no time at all to comment on Iris, the Cat of the Day, this very day. So I am frustrated, because this means I can not take the time to note what a great cat Iris appears to be - no, not appears, but is, for Iris is a cat and to my knowledge, all cats are great cats, even the bad cats.

I hope that, from time to time, Iris finds a bit of salmon in her bowl. Certainly, she will then share it with her sib, willingly and gladly, for she must be that kind of cat.

From Iris!!

Hi All! I'm Carla, Iris's MOM!

Thank you SO much for all your wonderful posts to Iris being COTD. I did not even know she was COTD!!!!!!!! Until just now when I saw some nice replys in my guestbook from our website. People saying how they saw her on Cat of the Day. So I missed her official day. confused: But she is most proud & honoured. You've all be so very kind in your nice words. I hope we have incouraged others to be foster parents as well.

I've never posted here before so I hope I'm doing it correctly!! I just wanted to acknowledge everyone who took the time to visit our website
    http://www.fluffytails.ca
    and responded with such enthusiasm. Its a joy to share Iris, Fern & Jazmyn with you. Many complimented me on my artwork as well, thank you!!

Enjoy your day & I will give Iris some extra huggs!!

Carla

Welcome, Carla! I got so carried away on your website that I forgot to sign the guestbook, so hope you see this . . . I will be in touch to glean more tips and info. about fostering mama-cats. I'm sure you are very proud of Iris . . . hope Fern isn't too jealous of her sister . . .
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs