Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with a mix?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutango
    lol...she looks like a mutt to me also, even though I know what she is I don't see a whole lot of either breed in appearance. She certainly has the personality of both breeds though!
    How funny! Do you ever see any of her siblings? And if so, do they look like Tango at all?

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    How funny! Do you ever see any of her siblings? And if so, do they look like Tango at all?
    We have 2 get togethers each year (B-day and in the summer) and she sees one of her brothers, Winter quite often because my Aunt and Grandma own him. She does look similar to one brother (Shadow) but the rest don't really look like her. I'll PM you a couple pics of her family since this thread is way off topic now...lol

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

The more I look at the handsome fellow, I see more and more BC.
    Were going down in about 20 mins to go look at him and get Sasha to met him.

I think mom is still going to say no though. But Today is his last day on earth if we dont get him or someone else, hes going to be put down .

Im going to cry
    Off The Rock's Devilish Diva; Sasha

Off The Rock's Meriadoc Brandybuck; Merry

Off The Rock's Peregrin Took; Pippin(RIP)

And the Off The Rock's Fish tank

and I also think hes only about 30 pounds. Which is the PERFECT size dog for me and my parents.

Looks like a medium sized dog, also looks young. I bet he's got a lot of energy & brain just waiting to be used!

I see BC on him for sure, I don't really see too much of anything else in him. Maybe a little spaniel or something. Its hard to tell from that pic. I also doubt that he's got toller in him, maybe but like mentioned above they are not too popular.

Sorry to hear your moms not to keen about the subject now. Just keep showing her how resposible you are & when the time is right for everyone you will have your new family member!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

How old is he though? It looks like hes still got a bit of growing to do.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Hes about 9 months.

We went to see him today and he looks nothing like his pic.
    hes super skinny and has a really short corse coat, and he actually reminds me of a beagle.

Mom said no to getting him.
    But she did say that she`ll keep an eye out for a dog that looks like Sasha and we`ll get one.