Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone have or like poodles?

anyone have or like poodles?

Do you like/have a poodle or poodle mix? I have a 1 year old toy poodle mix:

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I haven't really met a Poodle that I've liked. I didn't dislike them, they are just not my type of breed. Most of the Poodles I've met at work have been nippy. The ones that weren't were really old.

I'm not one for little dogs (eventhough I live with a Dachshund, she's more of my mom's though) but I do like Standard Poodles

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

my good freind has some gorgeus poodles! there personalites are really cool too! Quincey personality is like a clown he is a funny boy. Shante' she acts like a princess. lol
    quincey

here is a pic of her other dog, shante
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

i love black standard poodles!

I have a black miniature poodle.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I LOVE Poodles. Their such friendly dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20
    Do you like/have a poodle or poodle mix? I have a 1 year old toy poodle mix:
    I have a miniature apricot poodle... who looks much like yours!
    Her name is AnnaBelle!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Wow! She does look alot like mine. Very cute.

Toy Poodles, like cockers, have alot of BYB breeders and puppy mills. The one's that come from those tend to be snippy. It is not known for the breed.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I have just recently fell in love with the Standards, I'm not too big on Minis or anything. Someday I want an Apricot or White Standard.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

poodle lover

i love poodles and wish i had a few more.

I would Love to have a standard poodle someday. All the poodles I've met have been really friendly

Yes I LOVE poodles and have two right now. I have had six poodles in my life, counting Bella and Ripley who live with me now. I have had all three sizes and all colors and am shamefully addicted to this breed. I started out over 30 years ago with two apricot toys and they were such loving and smart little dogs that I had to have more! LOL! They were not snippy but barking sometimes was a problem, especially with one setting the other off at times. LOL! I then got a silver mini and later on a black standard and they joined the toys at the Bridge in the late '90's. Bella (my white standard) is almost five years old now and is my constant companion and I adore her. Ripley (black mini) is my only rescued dog and we are guessing that he is probably around 6 years old now. He is truly a Mama's boy and is never more than an inch from my side. They are loyal, loving and very intelligent dogs. Sorry to go on.....

Molly is precious! She reminds me so much of one of my apricot toys named Pumpkin.

Kosy

I have 3 poodles, two standards--Kagan and Kosha--and a little mini named Quinn. I love them to death, and I cannot imagine life without them. They are full of life and fun, and not snippy at all. I've never met a poodle that was.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Flatcoatlover, please forgive me for not commenting on how gorgeous Quincy and Shante are. I thought I had until I checked just now. They are very beautifully groomed and that does my heart good. My pet peeve is people who bring poodles into their lives and allow them to mat. Your friend is a lucky girl!

Kosy, the picture of your three is awesome. I would love to play Santa just to be surrounded by your poodles. I am laughing at Kagan's expression as Bella would look just the same, sort of like *Mom I don't really want to be here, ya know?" Quinn of course reminds me of Ripley - checking out what is going on around him and most certainly looking to see that you are not too far away. I have mentioned this before, but I am feeling like I should be adding a silver standard to my crew to keep up with you!