Thread: Kasha loves her daddy!

Kasha loves her daddy!

Actually Kasha likes anyone who will sit still for awhile and let her snuggle in! She's pretty easy to please. Please excuse my husband's lovely outfit. A fashion plate he is not!

And in this one please excuse the beer can. The happening of Kasha near another cat is so rare that I didn't want to miss the picture!

She likes him so much she'll even share with Ivy. I hope they become friends. They are both loners a bit and not really attached to the other cats.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

No excuses necessary!! they are simply beautiful kitties, and its wonderful to see everyone cuddling in together
    Laura

ANY togetherness photo is always good to see! Hey, your husband looks like any of the others, no apologies necessary. Looks like Kasha really loves him.

Did he share his beer? (I know the remote is HIS)
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Such sweet pictures. I too hope the girls become friends with each other. It looks like they tolerate each other, so here's a start to friendship!

PS: Who's hubby IS a fashionplate? My hubby's favorite pants to lounge around the house are at least 20 years old and are red & blue zebra stripes.

Theres ceratinly nothing wrong with enjoying a beverage of a sociable nature,and your husband really appers to be one Cat Magnet!!
    They really seem to love that Gentlemans Lap.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ugh... you can tell your husband that even trying to hide under those "relaxing" clothes and hair, it is clear to see he is a VERY handsome man. (but I won't tell)

Isn't it wonderful that the kitties love "daddys" too? It always amazed me how Klinger and Yetta turned Mike into gooey mush when he would pick them up, and him, very much the "MACHO" dude! They look so comfortable and happy in Daddys lap and he has enough lap left for a few more.... There is nothing like a lap cat! Greatest pleasure known to man....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Ugh... you can tell your husband that even trying to hide under those "relaxing" clothes and hair, it is clear to see he is a VERY handsome man. (but I won't tell)
    My thoughts exactly - and I even like the hair and the beard

And I am happy to see that Kasha has such a good life

Quote Originally Posted by orangemm
    Did he share his beer? (I know the remote is HIS)
    Well, he would share his beer with me, but I don't drink that brand. I'm a beer snob and prefer one from our little local brewery. He looses the remote on Monday and Tuesday nights. I get control to watch 24 and House!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Isn't it wonderful that the kitties love "daddys" too?
    Polly Paws is his favorite. It's pretty funny to listen to him talk to her, in a silly baby voice! She worships the ground he walks on, she only tolerates me because I feed her!
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    My thoughts exactly - and I even like the hair and the beard

And I am happy to see that Kasha has such a good life
    I don't know what he's doing with the beard, but he's growing his hair out until April. Along with a couple of his friends, they are going to do a cancer fundraiser in the spring. The Cancer Society does a fundraiser where you raise money to shave your head. Money goes to research, the hair can be donated to make wigs. Since Stuart has natural ringlets, his hair should make a pretty wig! I always tell him he has girly hair!
    --John Irving

Kasha loves her daddy

Your husband looks perfectly relaxed and comfortable. No need to apologize for that! It's so nice to see the kitties getting such attention from daddy.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aww I just love those CatDaddy pics ... and comfy and cozy is the way to go!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Mr. Glacier is a wonderful cat daddy. If I remember correctly, he worked at the shelter that had Kasha and made sure she found a wonderful home with you.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.