Thread: R.I.P. Little Nikki's

R.I.P. Little Nikki's

Well, Nikka was one of our stray cats. My mom got her before we were born, and she was just a kitten. We've had her for a long time. When we finally put her to sleep she was about 18 years old. She was always running away, not that we hurt her or anything, she was just too used to being feral. So eventually she developed cancer over one of her eyes. She was suffering, and the vet said she probably wouldn't live through the operation, so we had her put to sleep. R.I.P Nikka

What a Wonderful Story! To have adopted Nikka as a Kitten,and then to share your Love and Companionship is so touching.
    Nikka misses you as much as you do her,and theres a special place in her heart,for the years that you have spent Together.
    And she will Thank You,for your Friendship at The Rainbow Bridge, One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP sweet wandering Nikka. You had 18 years of wonderful life to love and be loved, play hard at RB.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Blessings to you for giving Nikkia a home and lots of love for such a long time.

Mary

I think that despite all her running away, Nikki really knew that she was loved by you!!! Sleep softly, sweet Nikki....Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Thanks

Thanks everyone. Around the age of 16, we finally found her again, and she calmed down and lived with us for the rest of her life without running away. My mom was the one who suffered the most probably because she had known Nikka the longest. I'm glad she's at the RB, though, no longer in pain and she's playing with our other kitties up there.