Thread: Eddie McYellow

Blog Entries

Eddie McYellow

Hello Mr. Eddie McYellow of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. CATgratulations on being our very handsome Cat of the Day!

We'd love to play with you as well as pet you, caress, kiss and hug you, dear Eddie...and spoil you too.

Have a wonderful life with your human caretakers. They have the fun of learning how purrecious and wonderful a rescued kitty is. Live long, healthy, happy, loved & cherished dear Eddie. And never, ever go under the hood of any car!

xoxoxo 100,000 hugs, kisses & caresses for Eddie McYellow of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a pretty boy you are, Eddie McYellow! I love yellow/orange kitties. Do you have some siamese in you too? Your unusual name is so cute for a kitty. I hope you have a wonderful day as our honored COTD, and many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much, dear Eddie.

Eddie, what a special boy you are! I am so happy to see a Malaysian kitty because when I was travelling there I liked you all so very much And Eddie- compared to all our Western kitties you will be slim whatever they say

Now I am not sure whether all the Pet Talkers know that Kuching is Cat City because Kuching is the word for cat in Bahasa Malaysia. So you are at the right place and maybe you are the king of it, handsome boy

Eddie

Wow! What a handsome guy you are...
    and perhaps a bit rowdy!! Love your
    colors and the "devil may care" look in
    your eyes. So glad you are in a happy
    home with lots of things to do...but, please
    stay out of plastic bags. They can be
    dangerous. May you be blessesd with lots
    of love and adventures.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Eddie, what a handsome boy you are! It sounds like you have your humans trained well! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Don't you listen to such critisism from your owner, Eddie. Lazy, indeed! You are quite right to conserve your energy, you may need it one day.

I hope you have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day! Demand toys, treats, cuddles. Today you can have anything!

Eddie,Michael is glad that you are our COTD.
    He says that there have no been enough Orangies on the site lately.
    You certainly live in an Exotic Place,The Found Cats would certainly love to visit you one day.
    Keep on being rowdy Eddie,your Guardians would not have it any other way.
    The Found Cats all sene Eddie Mc Yellow a Rowdy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW For Being Eddie Mc Yellow COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Eddie, you are a very handsome orange boy!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Aaaaaaawwwww eddy you are adorable my cat zsa-zsa would agree with you on the 'big-boned' statement! Have a brill day, sweetpea!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Eddie, what other way would an ORANGEMAN act!!! From your photo, I think you look rather lean!!! I do not think there is such a thing as a LAZY cat, as you are described, you are just very relaxed!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Eddie

What a charmer you are, sweetie!
    Who wouldn't fall for your sweet self?
    What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a character you are, Eddie McYellow! I'm thinking you just may have pulled the wool over your human's eyes that fateful first day! What ever happened to that shy and retiring young man? Sounds like you've come into your own Eddie, happily sowing your oats, taking life at a leisurely pace and never forgetting to remind the humans just who is in charge! And I'm with you Ed! Fat? No way! Big boned and beautiful, YES! What a guy! I'd say you and your family are in for a lifetime of love and laughs with Eddie in charge! Congratulations to you adorable Eddie!!! Hope you're having a big, bold happy and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, EDDIE!

Look at that pretty boy cat - what a beautiful and angular face! You look like one smart guy. Congrats to AWESOME EDDIE MCYELLOW!!!

Nice to see a kitty from that part of the world. He's a healthy looking fellow, but he doesn't seem chubby in the photo. Guess he is resting up for some play-time? Good luck over there.

Hi... Hi... Hi.... Eddie is here. Didn't realize i was chosen until today Just want to say, thanks for all the love and support plus the kind words I'm glad i looked good in that pictures because i always thought i looked fat ha....ha....