Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone like Rottweilers?

By no means did I take it harshly! I am glad to see pictures and hear stories of him, anytime!

I never had one but my friend had three Rockee,Carla,and Fly. They were wonderful dogs. Rockee and Carla died when they were pups and Fly died when she had cancer 2 year ago. She was nine. Breeders ruined their wonderful dipositon a while back. but they fixed it up agian and now they are sweeter then ever.

Rottweilers are my favorite dogs I've wanted one forever.

I didn't *meet* Angus(although it feels like I knew him), but all of his stories and pictures just made me love the breed that much more He was an amazing dog, and I think about him all the time.

I've never met one that I didn't like. The next dog I see in my future is definatly a Rottweiler, that hasn't changed and never will!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

I LOVE the breed and will most definately have one for the rest of my life. I have never met a Rottweiler that I haven't liked, and my Shadow is the best dog ever..jmo of course. She is very loyal, responsive, huge lap dog, loves to cuddle, can look intimidating when needed...and everything you could ever want in a dog!

Look at that face!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

i absolutely love them too! Rotts are one of the breeds im thinking of gettin next.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

i think they are cute. especially when they're puppies. but all dogs are cute when they are puppies! lol

your sure have lots of cockers!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

i have two rotties tyson,and rambo love them

one of them is a little sick right now and im really worried,i think someone poisonned him today,the problem is its sunday night and i cant find a 24 hr vet.

Quote Originally Posted by rottietwo
    one of them is a little sick right now and im really worried,i think someone poisonned him today,the problem is its sunday night and i cant find a 24 hr vet.
    Oh my goodness I do hope that he is going to be ok, please let us know what you find out. I'll be praying that he's fine.
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I was so excited to see this thread, i am a BIG Rottie lover & i have one very special Rottie boy of my own, he is 6 yrs old, his name is Face, and he is the love of my life...
    He is super well behaved, and the smartest dog i have ever encountered, and one big love bug yet very protective too, here are some pics!

I sure think Angus was beautiful. Sammy was the love of MY life. He made everything worth living for. Know what I mean?? I think right now I'll go to www.dogster.com and make him a site.
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Sampson-my guardian angel
    I sure think Angus was beautiful.
    Thank you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I love them, when I moved into this hous in 99 there was one next door and her owner loved her dearly but had medical and alcohol problems and we watched her a lot. At one point we thought we were going to take her but he got it together and took her with him when they had to move. (landlord finnaly cashed in and tore down the houses and is building a subdivision) He really did love her, her name was Maddie.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ngy/MADDIE.jpg
    link because it is huge.

Niņo & Eliza