Thread: R.I.P Sammy

Unhappy R.I.P Sammy

I had a rottweiler and he was the BEST dog ever. His name was Sampson. We called him Sammy. He was SO protective of me. I had him for about two years. He died during the day when all of my family was gone. He chocked to death. He was my best friend. I will never forget him. He loved me so much that one day I ran out into the street and he made the car stop so i could get back. My mom freeked out when I ran out to the street. I will always love him.

I love you Sammy. You are always in my dreams. R.I.P. FLY HIGH!!!!
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

I'm Sorry

I am sooooo sorry for your lost we are all here for you

I am very sorry to hear about Sammy, and how he died so tragically. I am sure he is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge, a very special guardian angel. Run happy and free of pain at the Bridge dear Sammy. You are loved and missed.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sorry about you losing Sammy he sounds like a real guardian angel and now he'll guard you from evil until you can meet him again. Thoughts with you.

Zimbabwe 07/13

thank you everyone. i still have a part of him around me. my father has his daughter, and the mother-of-the-pup's owner has his son who looks and acts exatly like him.
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, it's never easy loosing a memeber of the family.
    We also had a rottie who we lost last year (you can see him in my avitar). It was one of the hardest things we've ever had to deal with.
    If you need someone to talk to, just pm me ok

Take care
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Unhappy

Im so sorry for your loss.
    RIP sweet Sammy.
    just me