Thread: Tantrum

Tantrum

Gosh Tantrum you look so warm and cosy in that duvet! My cats would love to snuggle up with you. Purrrrr

Tantrum

Congrats to our special COTD! You have the most amazing eyes. It's obvious that your human loves you and Snowflake. Please be gentle with Snowflake..21 years old is special, too! How nice for you to have a playmate. I hope today you are spoiled with a new chipmonk and maybe a treat or two. May God bless you with continued fun and adventures.
    You are such a handsome guy and obviously a sweetie.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

What a gorgeous guy you are, Tantrum!

And, what a good life you lead now as compared to living in a ditch .

Aren't you the spoiled one? You obviously rule the household, but remember to be gentle with Snowflake; you might be in the same situation someday!

Lots of purrs and headbumpies to you, our handsome Tantrum!!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Tantrum, I'm sure glad you were rescued from being a stray! You're a handsome kitty. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tantrum, you are all warm and cozy!! Love the dot in your nose, another place to plant kisses!! Remember, someday YOU will be a senior kitty like Snowflake, and I am sure that if you are living with a younger cat, you would want them to show you the respect you deserve, so be kind to Snowflake!! Keep warm!!HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tantrum you are one Clever Cat,to have a nice blanket to hide under.All the Found Cats would love to join you there as its getting very cold in Catada!!
    BRRRR!
    We all send Tantrum a toasty Warm
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW To Terrific Tantrum COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tantrum

What a handsome boy greets us today!
    I love that little angel kiss on your nosie!!! ♥♥♥
    It was a real treat to see your wonderful picture today. Sure warmed up my cold morning, for sure!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Cat Of The Day, (and a Snowflake that should be also). Two lucky kitties for sure, having a human that appreciates and cares for them so much. Good luck with your babies.

What a beautiful kitty you are Tantrum! It sounds like you furparent adores you - and we can all see why! Congrats to Terrific Tantrum!!

LOL!!!!! I LOVE your name, Tantrum, and only wish I had known the TRUE personality of my youngster Chaz when I rescued him, as that would be a most befitting name for him . . . and he looks very similar to you, just not as much white on face! Too late now to change his name, but boy did he sure change his persona once he realized he had a home to call his own . . . he is quite a terror!

I wish you a wonderful day in the limelight, handsome boy, and do go easy on your big sister, Snowflake. I wish all kitties could live to be her age! Give her due respect, young man, and continue to be snuggly and not live up to your name . Your guardian adores you, and so do I. Congratulations on being our super-duper COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

terrific Tantrum

After hearing him cry out for me from a ditch, I caught him and took him home with me. He was extremely happy to have a warm and loving home.
    Oh, Tantrum -- I must tell you we are thrilled with your Meowmie or is that your Pawpaw? This human has won our hearts for actively seeking you out and taking you home. Your sister Snowflake [21! wonderful and amazing] and you are very lucky pussycats to have such a fine person be your human.

CATgratulations on being our darling Cat of the Day dear Tantrum. We send you and Snowflake endless hugs, kisses and caresses. May you both live in good health, happiness, and safety, always loved and cherished by your very fine human purr~ent and GrandPa human. We wish Snowflake many more years with you. What a blessing it is to have a darling pet for 21 years.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a handsome boy you are Tantrum, and such striking green eyes. You are all warm and cuddly under the blanket. Your human is wonderful for rescuing you from that ditch. That is no place for a little kitty! Please be gentle with your sister Snowflake, an amazing 21 y/o! The love your parent feels for you comes across so clearly in your story. I hope you, Snowflake, and your parent have many more years of health, happiness, and love! You are a great COTD, dear Tantrum.

You look sweet and snuggly in your comforter, Tantrum. Thank you for being our Cat of the Day. I had to catch up on previous cats to find you, because I only check in when I am in my office - and I was away for the week end, extended by one day because of snow. So I was pleased to find you in the archives.