Thread: Dear Dear Dazzle!!!!

Dear Dear Dazzle!!!!

I cannot believe a creature as fine as you are, was kept in a cage in a basement!!!! However, now in your forever home, you have THE place and position of honour that you so deserve!!!! Love, hugs, treats, baths, and windows with sunshine always!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Such beautiful eyes!

Dazzle is great looking!
    See a funny picture of a sphink from Québec, Canada, on my site:
    http://www.lechatsurlatoilette.com/i...ile%20Mix1.JPG

Have a nice week-end

Francyne

Dazzle is certainly the Right Name,as Dazzle is one of the most unique Cats that I ahve ever seen.
    I once had a ride to Toronto,and spent a day at a Cat Show with Three Spynxes,and they were Amazing Cats,very warm,and friendly.
    The Found Cats and I send a warm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Delightful Dazzle COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Uh oh, Moosmom better let MooShoo see Dazzle, I'm sure a cyber romance would bloom immediately. Dazzle is DAZZLING! What a cutie patootie! Enjoy your special day as our COTD, Princess Dazzle!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Dazzle

Razzle Dazzle the Queen of all her subjects!
    Congrats on being COTD! I'm so glad you
    are no longer in a cage...but living a life of
    love and luxury. May God bless you with lots
    lots fun and adventures. So regal!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Dear Darling Dazzle

Oh, My! I can't decide which I love more: your wonderful ears or gorgeous eyes!
    You are a beauty all over! Please ask your human to give you a kiss on your sweet head from me, ok?
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a gorgeous Razzle Dazzle you are D!! I just love your dariling face and impressive ears. Those eyes are very cerebral, you must be one smart kitty cat!! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL DAZZLE!!

Dazzle, you've dazzled us all with your breathtaking beauty!!! Oh the ears, the eyes, the FACE!!! What a most elegant and refined feline you are! Out of the darkness and into the light! Oh, what were those wicked people thinking? Thank goodness for your rescuers! Now you rule supreme over your sun drenched palace and loyal subjects, from every perch, from every window, a king of many thrones!!! All hail Dazzle the King, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Today we crown you our most beautiful, most deserving honoree! Love, hugs, treats, all your heart desires, today and every day! Congratulations to you precious Dazzle!

After living in a basement, it is no wonder you want to view the world from every window, darling Dazzle! Queen as you are, I know you will bask indulgently in all the glory of being chosen as our regal COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dazzle, you have dazzled all Pet Talkers with your unique good looks. Your picture reminds me of the story of Little Red Ridinghood when she says to the wolf "My, what big ears you have!" Dear Dazzle, I'm so glad you have a loving forever home where humans know how to properly treat a Queen like you! Much happiness and health to you, Dazzle, our wonderful COTD!

*seeing stars*

To Dazzle from MooShoo,

I am captured by your nekkid beauty!! Please come away with me. I promise I will make you my Queen!!

Love,

A very honorable MooShoo

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!