Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tubby!

Tubby!

Wow Tubby you are one Black Beauty! I love black kittes, there's something very special about them. I can't believe how pretty and magical you look with your golden eyes and jet black fur! Your mom certainly is lucky. I am so heartened to hear that you're still going strong at 14 years young ! I pray my kitties live that long. Congrats on being our Friday Cat of the Day studly boy!

Tubby, you are truly worthy of COTD My dearest cat friend in the world (RB now) lived to be 22 yrs old I think he's the oldest on one of the pet polls "How Old is Your Cat?". He too was a velcro cat with me...one of his favs was to ride on my shoulder after I took a bath or shower I know how your mom must feel when you look at her with your love in your eyes. Laurie
    .......neat I just noticed I hit 300 postings and the 300th was something I talked about my Sunny cat.. good karma or something

Yippie it's Tubby of Tubby and Peanut fame!!! One of our very own!! How funny that you started out life with everyone thinking you were a girl and went from a name like Bitsy to Tubby! You sound like a delight Tubby boy and I am so happy to hear you are still going strong at the age of 15 1/2! May you have another 15 1/2 years to spend as a wonderful companion to Peanut and also your humans who love you so very much!

Tubby - I knew I recognized you as one of our own. How beautiful you are in all that black beauty - Congrats sweet Tubby. You deserve the honor - have a wonderful day basking in the limelight

How many kitties do we know that are called Tubby? And what a handsome boy you are - Tubby - one of our very own. You are making your Mom very proud today to see your beautiful face looking right at us - saying Got Milk? We wish you many more years of happiness with your family and Peanut!

Former User Guest
    Casper here... May I say so myself, you are one fine "piece" of feline! So handsome! And you definately don't look like you're 15+ years!

Hope you have fun today as our COTD, and get extra treats! And I hope Peanut won't be too mad because it's your day in the sunshine!

It's TUBBY'S day today!! Congratulations Tubby!

You're a very handsome boy and a well deserved cat of the day! We wish you many more happy years with your loving family - and lots of delicious crunchies today on your special day.

Cuddles and purrs from

Fister & his mom!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Well done Tubby! Always like to see a fellow Chicagoan gain the well deserved reknown of CAT OF THE DAY!!!!

Welcome to the club!

Tubby

Tubby is a beatiful kitty! I hope he is with you for many more years. I know where you are coming from with the sex mix up. A girl in my school had to get rid of her year old cat because her mother didn't want it anymore (people can suck!) and she was affraid to give it to the Humane Socity since it wasn't a kitten. Anyway, she told me that the cat was a SPAYED female. She comes over with the cat and it is a very intact male.

She asked me how I knew and I pointed at the fuzzy kitty balls. She had always wondered what those were. SIGH!!!

Anyway, he is doing very well now and has a more masculine name. Damion.

No matter what happens at least my pets still love me.

Make a fast friend -Adopt a Greyound!!

Tubby, you look so familiar!

First, Tubby, let me congratulate you on being "Cat of the Day". I have set your picture as my wall paper. Secondly, I want to tell you that you look exactly like my cat, Maggie, whose nickname could also be Tubby. Like you Maggie has a which sun spot on her chest, and I have seen the expression you have in your picture on my "Mags" many times. Maggie is almost five and just hope to have her around at least as long as you have been around, Tubby, and I hope you are with us for years to come!

Yippy Skippy!!!

It's TUBBY! Congratulation's on being COTD! Your Mama talks about you a lot. We love to here stories about you!... Don't worry they're all good. I hope you get extra spoiled today. Send headbumpies to Peanut too. You two are so great.

PET TALK'S OWN TUBBY IS CAT OF THE DAY!!!! HOORAY!!!
    Chester hopes he grows up to be just as handsome as you, dear Tubby. What a boy! Congrats on your special day! Enjoy all of it! I know you will share your treats with Peanut!

Tubby makes the cut!

Yippee...one of our perennial pettalk favorites makes it to the ranks of COTD, and what a well deserved adulation! An active senior citizen - I just want to know how "tubby" is Tubby? Quite a strong and handsome fellow, that one!

Could Casper & Kitty be far behind?

Remind me, wasn't Peanut COTD once?
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Oh Tubby, what a pleasure it is to meet one Pet Talk's favorite felines!! That is quite a stunning photo of you Tubby! What a handsome, handsome boy you are!! And with a name like that, who could help but love you, be you a boy OR a girl!! You are every bit as sweet and loyal and loving as I thought you would be! I'm SO excited that one of our own, the very beautiful Tubby is Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations Tubby!!!!! I'm sure your family has lots of fun things in store for you today!!! And don't forget Tubby, tomorrow is Saturday....[SIZE=HUGE]GOT MILK?????[/SIZE]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!!!

It's Pet Talk's own Mr. Tubby as Cat of the Day! How exciting, and how debonaire and dashing this sauve senior kitty is. T&P's mommy must be delighted!

Hope you get lots of love and attention today, you sweet bundle of love. Sorry that the treats are a no-no, so you'll have to make due with double the scritchies and lovies.

Have you helped your daddy get the motor home fixed up yet? Such a clever and helpful COTD.

Congratulations, Tubby, love object (er... Cat) of the day!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/