Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Hates Baths? Raise Your Paws

These pictures are hilarious!! Can't wait to see yours tz1!! LOL

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

We usually give the dogs a bath outside because it is still fairly warm. Molly doesn't mind taking a bath. We just tell her to sit down and she stays still. We can tell she doesn't like the bath much but she still stays still.

Astra on the other hand would just want to play. When we turn the hose on she runs all around the yard. We have to chase her, and boy is she fast!! She is also a very good dodger, we have her trapped in a corner but she some how escapes. Once we FINALLY get her we have to have one person holding her down. I don't think she doesn't like taking a bath, I think she just wants to play!

Prince doesn't like to take a bath but he is so small that he doesn't cause any trouble. We fill up a kiddie pool and bring him outside. We pick him up and he knows what's gonna happen. He gets all stiff, and when his feet touch the water they start moving so it looks like he is trying to run away. He also does this thing with his tail, so that it looks like he is trying to fly away!

Poor Duke! Well at least you will smell clean!!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

They get bathed outside in the summer after we walk in the river (eeewww! You never know what's been in there! )
    Sierra cries, howls, and woooohs the entire time and will dart away in a split second if she's not being held tightly. Buddy, I don't know... as soon as the water out of the hose touches him, he freezes. So I don't know if he's so afraid that he's frozen with fear or he doesn't mind it, and just stands there.

Duke... you always put such a huge smile on my face!
    Smooches to you!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

LOL. Poor Duke. Fenway can sympathize. Bath's aren't fun.

I liked everyone's pictures of their poor pups taking a bath!

My dogs are the same way. Marta doesn't mind too much, but she runs around like crazy afterwards. Adele HATES it though. She will not even eat treats while she's getting a bath, she just stands there patiently looking as though I am trying to torture her to death. Sometimes if there is water running and it's coming from the bathroom, she will flee if she thinks there is any possibility of a bath!

Well the funny thing is my mom's doxy begs to be bathed. When I lived with them I could never take a shower without Beanie whining at the door. If I left the door open she would paw at the tub because she want to take a shower too. I guess it steams from us giving a bath while we take a shower.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Re: Who hates baths? Raise Your Paws

Jack speaks for all the Hoodlums, they all hate baths!!! Jack used to like them when he was younger, he would even get in the bathtub when I was taking a shower but not anymore, he HATES them Micki, Mini and Kyra never like them and Shadow tolerates it but looks miserable the whole time

Poor Duke, lol

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Cowboy will jump in the river, stream and pool, run under the hose, etc.... but HATES getting a 'bath'...

you don't seem to be enjoying baths Duke

I don't know how Snowy really feels about baths. I mean she doesn't seem to like it but why on earth does she keep rolling on something nasty from time to time if not to get a bath?

thanks k9krazee for the signature!