Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lu

Lu

Lu, what a nice pup to wake up to! You are such a cute pup and what a cute picture! I just love chocolate puppys! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

she is SO cute. I want her. She is the cutest little thing i ever did see.
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

Oh boy, Lu you are just stunning, i could not believe my eyes when i saw your cute face sprawled out sleeping on the floor!
    You are such a sweet pup, congratulations on your big day!

Hi Loveable Little Lu!!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!! What a little cutie patootie you are little girl! All we want to do is scoop you up in our paws/arms and give you a million kisses!! We love you Lu!! Congratulations on being our adorable little DOTD sweetie!! May you get to celebrate all day!! We hope your loving Mom will post grown-up pictures of you so we can see the beautiful lady you have become! Happiness always doll face!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lu

Goodmorning Lu...What a beautiful baby you are. Would love to have you for my own. Your color is very pretty. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog lover
    LHCamry

Lu, your human really didn't even need to write anything about you to have everyone fall in love with you. That picture does it all by itself. What an absolutely precious picture!!!! Congrats to you little cutie pie!

Awww...Lu, you're so very cute. And a good boy too.

Ahhh!!! Cutness overload!!!!

What CUTE picture!!
    Congrats Lu for being today's Dog of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations Lu!

Oh Lu you gorgeous girl! I absolutely fell in love when I seen you this morning What I wouldn't do to have a adorable, cute and lovable girl such as yourself!
    And WOW! you sound so super smart, I'm sure anyone would love to have a great dog like you
    I hope today brings you much happiness and you get spoiled rotten (even more than you must be now)!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Lu,
    You are so cute Happy DOTD

What a beautiful brown girl you are Lu, with such a pretty brown nosie! Congrats to LOVELY LU!!

Oh my, Lu, you are going to capture many a heart here this morning.

What an adorable baby you are. I can just see you playing and loving to learn new tricks.

You are a heartstopper that is for sure!

Congradualations of you DOTD!!

I have some bad news my bandit(Australian Shepherd) Black tri was hit by a car last night and had to be put to sleep im just asking to keep my little man in your prayers her was only a year old

Lu is so cuteeeeeeeeee

Oh Lu!!! You have simply walked away with our hearts today!!! Your photo is priceless...it reminds me of a big, yummy, puddle of melted chocolate!!: And those precious, little arms...like boat oars! And you have to love those puppy, power naps, too!!! No one knows how to enjoy a good snooze like a puppy! When my Lab Star was a wee one, she would go from 4th gear to sawing zzzzzzz's in a heartbeat! I can just imagine what a beautiful young lady you've grown up to be Lu...maybe your Mom/Dad will stop back and post some new pics of you all grown up!!! What a joy it was meeting you today, sweet baby girl! I know this is just the beginning of many, many fun and love filled years with your proud peeps! Congratulations to you beautiful Lu, our most adorable, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and happy, Labbie butt wiggles to you cutie pup from me and Star!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Lori, I'm so very, very sorry for your tragic loss Please post a message for all to see in Dog Memorial. My heart goes out to you Lori and I surely will be keeping you and your beloved boy in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe journey to the Bridge dear, sweet Bandit.({{{HUGS}}} Sandra