Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mollie Rose is going to the whitecoats on Saturday...

Mollie Rose is going to the whitecoats on Saturday...

You've heard of Hannah and her sisters, right? Well, I've got Mollie and her boogers!! She's been very congested lately, blowing boogers all over the place (I know, TMI) and has had 2 asthma attacks for which I gave her prednisone. It seemed to help. But I'm a little concerned about it. Since she's going on 12 years old, I've decided to take her to the vet and have bloodwork done to see what may possibly be going on. She's eating and using the litterbox fine, but I think she's long overdue for a check-up.

I'll let you know what the vet says.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm sorry to hear that Mollie Rose is so congested. Hopefully everything will go well at the vets and the vet will be able to help her breathe easier. Please continue to keep us updated.

Poor Millie the booger queen! I hope she feels better, and is cleared by the vet.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Good luck with Mollie Rose.

How did her visit with the Vet go? Inquiring minds, and all that.

I hope she is rapidly becoming booger-free -

Hope everything is "ok" with Mollie Rose!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Blog Entries

Mollie Rose & the whitecoats

Molly Rose, we hope you are feeling better and that the veterinarian has found out exactly what is wrong and is treating you. Our best wishes to you for a very speedy recovery, dear Molly Rose. We send oodles & bunches of hugs & kisses to you.

KatMa & Paw-Paw [purrents of the late Sasha, The Queen Calico Cat]

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Donna - how is Mollie Rose?

I had to postpone her visit to the whitecoats till this Saturday at noon. I'll let you know the outcome.

Sasha the Cat,

What a beautiful little girl Sasha was!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Mollie went to the vet today. Very nice older man. Loves cats. Has 2 of them roaming his office. They live there. Rusty, a 1 year old orangey, has a neurological problem that causes him to wobble and fall. He's THE sweetest thing! Then there's Lilly, a sweet Tabby/Tortie mix. Very sociable. I like this place!!

Oh yeah, back to Mollie Rose. She has chronic upper respiratory disease. (Never heard of it) Her lungs are clear and her heart is strong. He said it's all in her head. I told him Mollie has had this problem for years and blows green boogers all over the place. I also told him how she was diagnosed with Kitty Asthma years ago. He put her on Amoxicillian. He gave her an injection. Call me skeptical. But she's been on every kind of medicine there is...

Amoxicillian
    Doxicyclin
    Clavamox
    Orbax
    Interferon
    Zythromax

I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but you get the picture. We'll see.

Grand total = $$$$$$$$$$147.07

Glad to hear that Mollie Rose's problem is "all in her head" .... tee hee!!! Seriously, that is great news that her heart and lungs checked out ok!
    Give the little booger a huggie for me!

Since she had the shot last night, she hasn't sneezed at all. I'm still skeptical. If that's all it took, YAHOO!! Do you know how difficult it is to clean dried boogers off the walls?

Sounds like the vet has a CH kitty.

I hope Mollie has a few less boogers now!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

She hasn't sneezed since yesterday!

It sounds very promising, Donna! Hope it keeps working!
    Now get to scrubbing!!!