I'm slowly starting to research dog breeds and I think I need some PT help. I'm probably not going to go to rescue, however if I do I still want some breeds in mind.

Well first you should know about my living situation:
I live in a condo, we don't have a backyard however we are located on a park and I would be willing to pay for a dog walker during the day. The dog walker I have my eyes on right now is very nice and reputable. The dogs are gone out for about three hours each day.
We don't want a dog that needs to be exercised excessivly but excersize isn't a HUGE problem. Since our neighbours are connected to us we need a dog that is not going to bark excessivly. I have the time and commitment to do training classes however I want a dog that is pretty obedient by nature. Oh yes, and I would love to have a dog that is good offleash. I've heard that some site hounds can not go off leash easily.

I want a medium-large dog. Does anyone have any experience with St bernards, bernese mountain dogs or newfies? I've had my eye on those dogs too but I'm not sure if they're suitable

I love field dogs, retrievers, setters etc. I *love* the english setter but I am completley crushed that it barks a lot and commonly has seperation anxiety. I am not too fond of golden retrievers or labs though.

Oh and it needs to live with my roomates golden retriever.

I'm getting discouraged. Have you ever seen a dog and looked at it and NEW that you loved it. Well I've been doing that a lot lately but the dogs I *love* never seem to turn out to be a suitable dog for me. The most suitable dog I've come across so far is the Cavalier. However they don't jump out at me, they are cute, and pretty but aren't anything special.

I know that every dog differs however I know that there are some breeds that fit my lifestyle more than others. So please give some suggestions, pictures would also be appreciated but not neccesary.