Thread: Mezzo

Mezzo

Hi

Mezzo is such a cutie. You are so lucky to have had her since birth. She is lucky to have you as her meowmie. you can tell she is treated very well. Of all my kitties, only one has been around since birth. She passed in June of 2004 at 13. She got attacked by two big dogs. You are so lucky that the dog didn't kill her. That is what happened to her. She was just minding her business in my backyard when they attacked. I do not know where the came from. My cats, other then the stray are only allowed out with me now. I know what you mean about shy kitties. Most of mine are at first when people come around. They warm up though after they get to know them.

5 kitties:
    Kaymen - Male - DSH - approx 8 yrs old - stray - found me 4 years ago.
    Graycie - Female - DSH - 1.5 yrs old - my fur baby since 12 weeks.
    Gabryelle - Female - Siamese X - 8 months old - my fur baby since 8 weeks.
    Abigayle - Female - Siamese X - 8 months old - my fur baby since 7 weeks.
    Karina - Tabby/Bengal X - Female - 16 weeks - my fur baby since 12 weeks.

RB:
    Chantel, June 2004 - 13 years old
    Jasmine, Dec 2004 - 15 years old
    Kiev, Sept 2005 - 15 years old

Mezzo, you are a beauty! Such a pretty face. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have special day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mezzo will always be a Special Cat,since you have had her since the Lord created her.
    She has known no other Guardian but you,and you will always have a bond that few of us will ever have with thier Companion Pets.
    And Mezzo,has to be the most colorful Cat,and we know that you are going to have years of love,and joy together.
    A Colorful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To Marvellous Mezzo COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mezzo

What a gorgeous kitty! Congrats on being COTD!
    I'm so glad you are okay...and that the vet was able
    to get you back to your loving home. You have such
    a beautiful face...I love the fact that you do look
    like a calico and a tabby. I hope you get some extra
    attention today...spoiled more than usual! It
    was a pleasure to meet you and I pray that God
    blesses you with many peaceful adventures on
    earth for many years to come.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Blog Entries

magical MEZZO

Catgratulations on being selected Sunday Cat of the Day, dear Ms Mezzo. You are very original -- a patched tabby talico! Very pretty and extremely lucky too.

How did you, at 8 weeks, come into contact with the dog who bit you? Are you a kitty who lives both out and indoors? Safest and best place for every cat is indoors so we hope your humans are convinced after the dog episode that you shall be an indoor kitty.

Live long, healthy, happy, safe, always loved & cherished dear sweet Mezzo. We send you 100,000 kisses, hugs and caresses [some of those kisses should be placed onto your soft tummy!]

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Mezzo

How lovely you are!!!
    How wonderful that you've known your mawmee since you were born!
    I think that makes your bond even stronger.
    What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mezzo the Miracle Cat!!!

I guess the first miracle was that YOU picked out your parent. The second one, definitely, surviving the dog attack at such a tiny size and young age!!
    Your parent was so devoted to you that they took you to a place where the vets and staff took very good care of you and saved your life!!! We are soo lucky that you grace us as COTD! Have a happy and special day!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Look at that precious face! Mezzo, you are just gorgeous - such brilliant colors/patterns and pretty, emotive eyes! Congrats to MARVELOUS MEZZO!

Mezzo

Hi pretty Mezzo! I have a patch tabby as well! Her name is Eponine.
    I call her a "talico" as well! =^..^=

Mezzo, you are lovely, and "Talico" is the perfect descriptive word for your beautiful markings! You are so fortunate to have survived that vicious dog attack, and you have picked the right guardian to ensure that your life from now on will be enjoyed as you receive love and devotion like all kitties deserve. Blessings on your special day and always, pretty girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Mezzo! In the musical vernacular, your name nonotes moderation, subtlety. But your resiliance, your spirit, your beautiful soul sing to us in a different voice....fortissimo! You have the heart of a lion, and his courage as well...what an inspiration you are! Since birth, you and your devoted guardian have shared a very special bond of friendship and I wish for you both, a lifetime of unconditional love and joyful song! Congratulations to you beautiful Mezzo. our most precious, most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope your well earned day of honor has been a very special one, filled with all things warm and wonderful! Hugs, kisses and purrrs to you sweet Mezzo, from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

You are so gorgeous, Mezzo, with your coat of many colors and mesmerizing green eyes. I would never guess by looking at you that you had ever been injured. You must have been so scared when that dog attacked you. Your mom loves you very much and sought medical attention so you recovered in fine form. It is not often that we humans have the privilege of knowing our kitties since the time of their birth. You and your family have a very special relationship. Long life, health, and happiness to you, sweet Mezzo, our most deserving COTD!

Mezzo is beautiful. What an unusual and beautiful combination of markings and colors - and she looks very, very sweet. What a lovely cat. Thank you for sharing her with us.