Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hello. Goodness its been CRAZY here. It's been a while sence I have been here! How is everyone doing?? And all the fur babies??? I hope everyone is well. Goodness Feebee and Trixie are doing good. Trixie's skin condition is FINALY starting to clear up and where there was no hair its finaly growing back! She is such a good girl!! Her and Feebee are getting along well. And we again added to the family! We got a 5 month old male Dalmatian! We have had him a week now. He is a good boy too. I was looking on petfinder under the classifides and there he was! I called the guy and he is a college student. And his land lord was having a fit because of Brandon and he had to get rid of him. He is a BIG boy! He weighs over 26 lbs!! And is taller than Feebee. They get along GREAT!! But Trixie hides when they play. They jump around like fools and she tried a few times to play with them but they just trampled her. poor baby! But she will get up and sit with one of us and lavish in the petting and cuddling! LOL I haven't been able to get a photo of all 3 together yet (Cauze Feebee and Brandon seem to ALWAYS be playing!!) Feebee has had to put him in his place a time or two but it has been minor and he will just go lay down for a few seconds and then hes right back after her to play. LOL Poor Feeb he tired her out so badly the day after we got him that when I put him outside to do his business she ploped on the floor and wouldn't move till I let him back in! LOL She was a tired girl! Brandon does have a deformed nose tho. Well no nose actually. I guess (from what the guy said) when he was a pup either one of his parents or one of his litter mates bit him but when I looked at his nose closely it looks (to me anyhow) that he was born like that. There is no scaring at all. His passages are open on both sides. and he has like buds where the nose didn't grow. I don't know he has an appt next week for a check up. HOPEFULLY I'm waiting on his vet paperwork. They are sending me them in the mail. SO if they aren't here by the time his appt. comes I'm going to reschedule the appt. Then at that appt. he is going to get scheduled to get nutered. BUT..... I'm going to catch up on some of the posts before this one gets TOOO long. Here is a photo of the new boy.
    Angi

Awwwwww!!!! Congrats. What a pretty boy he is!! Glad to hear Feebee and Trixie are well. Welcome back!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!