Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikita

Nikita

what an eloquent looking cat!!

Beautfiul Nikita, I was so happy to learn that both you and Boris were saved from the Cat Haven!!! AND found the most wonderful forever home, TOGETHER!!! Those difficult times in life are always easier to face with a "best bud" by your side!!! And Nikita, I have to tell you, you're eyes are as clear and bright and gorgeous as two fine gems!!!! Your Mom sure hit the "jackpot" the day she welcomed you, AND Boris, into her, er YOUR home!! Congratulations to you beautiful Boris Boy, our very loving, loyal and GORGEOUS, "down under" Cat of the Day!!! All my love to you sweetie, and Boris too!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nikita, you are soooooo handsome! I can say even now that you are still shy, but I am very happy for you and Boris that you found your humans and a nice home.

That's a nice story, so many people only want kittens. A great cat like Nikita so often gets overlooked. Good for him and Boris.

Nikita you're so very beautiful. You have a Siameezer face So glad you and Boris became a part of a wonderful family. Now you can enjoy the life of luxury Have a happy day in your honor.

Lucky Nikita!!!!

Nitita, we are very glad to hear your heartwarming story and know that you and Boris are loved and happy! You are a beautiful "blue" boy - and your eyes really are special! We send pets and head snuggies to you and Boris...and God bless your family for giving you a future.

Watchout for the roos down there...Oh, and congratulations on being today's COTD!!!!!

Fondly,

Bari and the Pride

Greetings from Canada to a very distinguished and aristocratic blue blood. So happy your story had a happy ending.

Now that is one fine figure of a manly man kitty! But of course, that is what we have come to expect from Australia isn't it?

Congrats gorgeous gray!

My, my, how dignified and regal you are! I was so happy to wake up and see your beautiful picture. You look like the Master of Your Domain! (No, not that way!!!!!) How wonderfully sweet that Boris assist you come along, you must agree, there is something special about black kitties and the smokies too! Congrats on being our Cat of the Day

Big Blue, baby, Big Blue.

Down under, it's Big blue.

We know you, Big Blue.

Yes, we do.

We know you, too.

NIKITA

You look so Gorgeous lying there with your
    little paws tucked under. Congratulations to
    you NIKI & Boris for finding a forever home to
    share with special folks.You found not only a
    loving home, but a Best Pal as well.Today is
    your Special Day of honor Nikita, you have been
    chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    Wishing you all a long & happy life !!!

NIKITA
    What a good friend you have in Boris. I'm so glad you both have found your forever home together. I'm sure you will share any treats with him today. Congrats on being our Cat of the Day today.

Oh, Nikita your so fine! Your so fine you blow my mind! Congratulations on being COTD! Glad you and Boris are together in your furever home. Hope you get spoiled more than usual today! You are truly a beautiful kittie!

Oh Nikita!

Sorry, I'm choking up. You beautiful boy! You could be a twin of my precious Sassy (RB). I'm sure you are adored at your new forever home. Blessings on your brother Boris for making a home for you both. Much love and treats to you both, little charmer sweetheart!

Love you, baby!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Nikita, you do look a bit shy. That is probably why your best buddy Boris took you under his paw and looked after you. He made sure you both got a good new forever home.

You are so handsome and I know that now you have settled into your new home and feel well loved and secure, you are a joy to be around.

Congratulations for being our most beautiful Cat of the Day!!