Thread: Beaselbob

Beaselbob

Beaselbob! You are so handsome! What a cute trick teaching your humans to carry you up the steps! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

beaselbob you are sooo good looking i saw your pic on the boat you sure look amazing! What a big bundle of love you are , that is so cute that you get to get carried up the steps!
    Congratulations!

Beaselbob

What a handsome dog you are! I can see why you are famous, you are very photogenic! Enjoy your day, sweetie!
    ~Marie

Congratulations Beaselbob!

I was really trying to figure out where you were laying in that picture, I thought maybe a camper bathroom or something...guess I was wrong! Looks like your a sea dog! No mushing for you hu boy
    A celebrity you are for sure, right there for everyone on the internet to see! That's soooo cool

Have a fantastic day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

You are stunning!!!!! Congrats on DOTD.....I hope you get all the treats you can eat, and your humans carry you upstairs to bed!!!

Tyson I miss you
    You will always be in my heart

Beaselbob, you are sooo handsome!!! I love the way you are laying crossing your little paws, Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Congrats on a job well done Beaselbob in being our DOTD!! Have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Oh Beaselbob, you certainly look like royalty with those paws crossed so dignified. Wow what a photogenic pup you are and quite a star too! I'd love to bury my face in that fluffy white fur and give you all kinds of snuggly hugs . So you consider yourself a lap dog eh? I have a big boy who has the same idea . But it's worth having the circulation cut off in your legs to get to cuddle with you big Teddy bears! . I'd love to see your trick, I bet it's absolutely adorable. Who could ever resist you? Beaselbob, I hope today you have an especially fun and treat-filled day to celebrate your much deserved spotlight! Congratulations on being our winsome, EXTRA special Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Just one look at your picture made me happy - because you do look so happy in your picture.

Congratulations on all of your achievements - but those stairs - we are going to have to work on that aren't we? Oh, I forgot - you don't have to - because you get carried up the stairs

You are such a gorgeous boy - and certainly royal in every way!

Hi Beaselbob!!

Hello to our very very very handsome DOTD, Mr. Beaselbob!! You are such a good looking man!! It sounds like you are a pretty famous boy and a very smart boy!! It's a great pleasure to meet you cutie pie!! We would love to see you covering your eyes with your paw! We can imagine it's really cute Congrats to you big boy on your special day!! We hope you have more fun than you can handle today sweetheart! Please have the family give you a million big kisses for us.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings to Beaslebob, that most handsome PRINCE OF PUPS and a fellow Brooklynite...(Bay Bridge here!) Though it's been ages since I've visited my birthplace, now, after meeting you, I have added incentive to go back for a visit!

I could tell you were of a royal lineage right off the bat, BB...those paws say it all! And oh, THAT TRADEMARK SAMMY SMILE And not only are you ROYAL, but a bona fide ***star*** as well! Wow, what an impressive list of "celebrity" credentials you've racked up!!! Can't wait to go check you out on the Grady website!
    But I agee with Gini. Beaselbob,...we definitely need to work on that stair thing.... Actually, it only adds to your charm! lol

BB, you are truly a prince among pups! Thanks to your family for sharing you with us all! Congratulations to you and your humans on your Dog of the Day nod! You are one very special, most deserving honoree! Enjoy your day on center stage, sweetheart! Make sure your humans spoil you in true royal fashion! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful BB!

Just checked out the Grady website, BB! OMG, what cuties! So many boating doggies! YOU were extra adorable! And you have a brother!!! Coconuts! But I picked you out in an instant...THE CROSSED PAWS!

Greeting from Queens, handsome Beaselbob! You are one special boy - soooo very white and handsome, and clearly royalty by the way you cross your paws! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BEASELBOB!!!

Beaselbob

Hope today has been extra special for you!
    What a handsome pooch you are...no wonder
    you are a celebrity on the boat! I nearly
    fell off my chair when I read that you had your
    family trained to carry you up the stairs!!
    Of course, being royalty...everyone and everything
    is put on earth to serve you! You are a doll and such
    a character. May God bless you with continued love
    and adventures.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Hey Beaselbob! What a coincidence! I went into a store tonight and was greeted at the door by the owner's Samoyed! You would have loved her! She was as beautiful as you are handsome! She also had a winning smile and laid with her paws crossed! She could have been your queen to your king! Sending you lots of rubs and hugs with my face snuggling in your magnificent coat! Happy DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!