Thread: Jensen

Jensen

Jensen is so beautiful -- and SO strong! What a great picture!

Stephanie

Jensen

What a beauty you are!
    I love your wonderful colors.
    What a treat to see your picture of you doing your birdie workout.
    It sure made me smile!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW, what a talented and most handsome birdy you are Mr. Jensen! You have the most beautiful feathers, cute little face and big muscles!! Congrats to sweet Jensen, the Excellent!

Jensen, BEAUTIFUL Jensen, you're cracking me up here! Oh, how I love that photo! At first I thought perhaps you were going to use that pen to write... But now I know, your human's computer desk is your personal work out station, your Mom your personal trainer! Well, your efforts have not gone unnoticed handsome boy, you are buff!

Now next I'd love to see you break into your aerobic mode, you know, doing your happy dancing, head bobbing thing! lol How the clients must smile when you get your groove thing going! And hopefully yes, there will be lots of little Jensens and Jinxs to come! What beautiful baby birides they would be! And you, the most loving and devoted of dads...

It was such fun getting to know you, Jensen! Hope you and Jinx and your proud Mom are all having a happy day of celebration...you know, lots of happy dancing, head bobbing and just being spoiled rotten!

Congratulations to you adorable Jensen, our most deserving, most precious Pet of the Day!

Jensen, aren't you just divine! What a pose . . . shows just how much you trust/love your guardian, and also indicates that you know how to showboat, handsome! Congratulations on being chosen as our delightful, colorful, muscular POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Jensen, you are so gorgeous! I love your bright colors. I'm sure Jinx is impressed by your muscular birdie body. You are a sweet bird, Jensen. Long life, happiness, and health to you.