Thread: I miss you, Tucker Man!

Unhappy I miss you, Tucker Man!

Today makes one year since that horrible day that I had to put my most precious Tucker Man to rest. He was a special boy right from the first moment I laid eyes on him. He was simply different from any other kitty I have ever known or will know. He had his own special smell, he hugged me and his Daddy around our necks, and he was our precious baby boy. There isn't a day that goes by, that I don't mourn over my baby Tucker and I don't think there ever will be. It still seems so very unfair that he of all the 150 cats and kittens I have taken in, had to succomb to that deadly FIP. He was only a mere two years old, and had so many more years ahead of him. I have tried and tried to find an answer, a divine purpose, some justification as to WHY it was my Tucker Man ... but I still just don't understand. I know before his death, I had always said that if anything ever happened to my Tucker, then that would be "it" for me ... no more rescue. That is what I did for a while, took time off from rescue, but I started back. Maybe I never should have started back, maybe I would have understood, had I stuck with my own first thoughts. I don't know. All I know is that I can't imagine ever loving again like I did for my precious Panda Paws Tucker!

His marking were even unique ... looked like he had little pants on:

He loved his Mommy

Rest in Peace my beautiful boy:
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

My deepest sympathies. I had forgotten how young Tucker was. It is terribly unfair that he had to leave so soon. Be well at the bridge, little guy.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Aw Kim, your Tucker-man was such a gorgeous tux, and yes, his markings were VERY unique! I am so sorry that he left for the RB so young.... . That is hard to take, I know!! My sweety Sydney also left us a few days before his second birthday......; that is 3 years ago now, and I still cannot deal with it
    I hope that this will help you a bit today:
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Kim, I didn't realize that it's already one year that you lost your beautiful Tucker! He's looking so cute and special in the pics!

It's true, it's not fair that he got this terrible disease. May he rest in peace and smile down at you!

Kirsten

So sad that he was taken from you at such a young age. What beautiful and precious little boy. RIP Tucker.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

I think that we have all had the samr reaction Kim,when we have lost one of Our Companions.
    It never gets easier ,never.
    Tucker is still alive in spirit,and wants you to know that he misses you so much.
    He is a Pet Talker Angel,and is travelling around the World,dining in Fine Restaurants,and staying in Fine Hotels.
    So that you will be able to go there together,and share Your Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The tears started rolling the moment I saw the photo of Tucker wrapped up on your arm. You are a better person for knowing him, and he had a life fulll of love.

And I will repeat what I have told you before, rescue work did NOT cause the loss of this precious soul. It can happen to any cat at any time, it happened to me LOOOOOONG before rescue was a part of my vocabluary. And my little girl wasn't ven a stray off the street, and yet this dreaded disease found her.

RIP Tucker.

My heart breaks all over again for you, Kim, in the loss of your young sweet Tucker Man. May peace somehow find its way to your heart. RIP, Tucker. You are sorely missed.

What a cutie Tucker was!!!
    And how lucky he was to have found you. Having that deadly disease but being loved- and he could never have been loved more!

I had no idea that there is already a year gone since he passed away. He'll have a place in your heart forever and will be the first to greet you at Rainbow Bridge.

Tucker was and still is a very special kitty. I know you miss him so much.

(((HUGS)))

From Decker with Love

This so so strange Kim! Time passes and I don't remember dates so me looking at Tuckers Memorial I made while I was on the boat had nothing to do with the time. I got goose bumps here when I saw this thread marking his year at RB after just looking at his memorial...

None will ever replace those special bonds that we have with some of our fur babies that are so special to us. Maybe we are only meant to have one in our lifetime that is our kitty soul mate... I have searched for about20 to 30 years for another bond like I had with my RB Sambo and nothing has come close.

But we can't let our broken hearts and grief, shut out all the other loves that are out there for us. They would not want us to deny ourselves and the fur babies with so much more love to share. It takes time Kim, a lot of time but I promise you, the pain does ease. You never stop missing them, this missing is something that is always there but it hurts less and less with time.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Tucker was stunning with his markings and black jellybeans(paw pads)!! Each creature that comes into our lives has a mission. I tihnk Tucker's was to just love you!!! Sleep softly, sweet boy...Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Gosh your Tucker man was such a beautiful cat. I just love his markings.
    I can't believe it's been a year already. It's hard when we loose our soul kitties, especially at such a young age.
    I hope your pain will gradually be filled with loving memories of your precious Tucker and when you think of him, your tears will be placed by a smile.

((((((HUGS))))))

R.I.P. Tucker Man

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Unhappy

What a beautiful baby.
    That is so sad, so young.
    Im so sorry
    RIP sweet Tucker.