Thread: Loving Tony!

Loving Tony!

Hi Tony!

I like very much the sentence "Love me, feed me, never leave me!" It could apply to my boy too (and many cats), except that I don't receive kisses when I go back home. I am first ignored!

Tony you are a very handsome boy, your fur looks so soft, I would love to "torture" you with scritches and belly rubs!

Your purrents don't know were you come from, but I think you have found a good home now! Enjoy it, and ask for more treats today, Tony! I am convinced your yellow eyes are irresistible!

Tony, who could resist you? Not me! What a treasure to find in a park!?!!! I've never been that lucky.

Yes, I would feed you, love you, and never leave you! How handsome you are with your golden eyes and soft fur.

Oh, let me 'torture' you, please!!!

Congratulations to a handsome young man, our Tony!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Tony, you're so handsome! You look so comfy there all sprawled out! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Is there ANY other way to be greeted when one comes home!! Tony sure knows how to show how grateful he is to be in his forever home!!! You are quite handsome with those eyes, and did I see a tiny pink tongue sticking out??? Hugs, kisses, and lots of the " torture " you love! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tony

Congrats on being COTD!
    Your motto in life is one we should
    all live by....Tony's three rules!
    I love your beautiful coat...what
    a handsome lad you are with your
    beautiful eyes. I'm so glad
    your family found you in the park and
    have giving you a good life. What a
    joy you are to them. May God bless
    you with lots of love, rubs, and indoor
    adventures.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

The Found Cats are a little puzzled.You mean that there are other things beside Eating,Sleeping,Playing and Cuddling?
    They think that Tony has his priorities pretty much in order,and that thier Big New Friend knows what is truly important in Life.
    They send a Terrific MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Tremendous Tuxedo Tony COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

TONY, Cat of the Day

tony TONY -- For subscribers to this Forum who speak English as a second or third language, other than a proper name, tony is defined as:

an adjective meaning classy and stylish as well as chic, dashing, elegant, exclusive, fashionable, high-class, in, mod, modish, posh, select, sharp, superior, swank, swanky, tony, uptown.

Don't you think our beautiful Cat of the Day was well named by his humans?

Tony, you are all of the above as well as extremely lovable. Live long, happy & healthy, always cherished and adored by your humans. They are very lucky to have such a wonderful pussycat. I love your pose. My late Tiggy (*aka Best Cat in the Universe or BCU) loved to rest in the same position as you are in your photo. You are so appealing that I already fell in love with you.

* aka = Also Known As

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Tony

Oh! My! What a handsome fellow you are!
    How I would love a snuggle with you!!!
    Sure looks like you picked the purr-fect family for yourself, sweetie!
    Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a fine. big fellow. Anywhere in the world, don't we love our kitties? He's very lucky to have wandered into the lives of people that could love and appreciate him so much.

I'm in love

[IMG]jpg[/IMG]

I just love this Tony so much I have no words, the minute I saw you Tony I fell in love. You so remind me of my little girl Trixie.

CaliforniaSharon
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CaliforniaSharon; 11-07-2005 at 04:06 PM. Reason: missing image

What a super stud you are Tony, meooooOW ! You have such a hunky, handsome face and the most beautiful coloring. We salute GORGEOUS TONY!! CONGRATS!!

Hi there Tony!!! What a hunky, handsome boy you are! And smart too, as you seem to have a keen sense of the truly important things in life...eating, sleeping and caressing! Why bother with all that other "stuff"...you've got all the bases covered! Now as for your humans, how lucky are they, coming home after a hard day's work only to be greeted by your sweet face, your loving paws, your sweet kisses! Yes, your people were truly blessed the day you walked into their lives!!! Congratulations to you precious Tony! We are honored to name you our most deserving, most loving, extra special Cat of the Day! I hope your well earned day in the spotlight includes lots of eating, sleeping and cuddling! Hugs and purrs to you dear Tony from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

Congratulations Tony!! You are such a beautiful boy!! I'm so glad you found a loving home, big hugs to you!

Tony, what was a handsome cat like you doing roaming the city? Thank heaven you found the right people to adopt you into a wonderful, loving home. You sure look comfortable all stretched out on the floor. Any time and any place is good to take a rest. I hope you enjoyed being honored as our COTD, Tony!

Well, obviously someone at your prior home was not taking proper care of you. Otherwise, surely you wouldn't have been left alone in a park for well over an hour.

You are a very smart kitty Tony - you picked out your perfect people who will now shower you for life with all that you will ever need.

You are stunning - and deserve every pleasure life has to offer you.