Thread: Newbie

Hi, Iam new here. My name is Mia. I have a Aussie mix pup that I just got yesterday. Her name is Samantha.

I have been visiting this site for few months now. Now that I have my little girl. I thought I would join. I look forward to getting to know people here.

Hello Mia! My name is Almita, I'm owned by Muneca a Shih-Tzu and Chiquis a Chihuahua as you can see in my siggy. If you want a siggy I would be glad to make you one you can send me pictures by e-mail unless you know how to post pictures that would be great! I would love to see pictures of you new Aussie. I love Aussies! they are adorable!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Hi! My name is Beth, and I am owned by 3 dogs (Maggie, Autumn, and Boo boo - all mutts) 2 cats( Mittens and C.P.), 3 ducks, and 2 horses(Austin & Cisco)! Congrats on the new puppy! Hope we get to see pictures soon!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Hi Mia! I'm Briana. I am owned by 2 dogs: Roxy(Boxer/Pitbull Mix), Lily(Pomeranian who gets to come home in December!). One Cat: Skye(Siamese/Tabby Mix). One Hamster: Rufus(Black Bear Hamster).
    Cant wait to see pics of your Puppy! Also, as a warning, this place is VERY addictive
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

aww sounds cute!! Can't wait to see pics. my name is Breanne i have a dog named zoey she is a flact-coated retriever and a english setter named t.j. you can see there pics in my siggy, I also have 3 cats, 4 ducks and a fish.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Hello Mia and Samantha!!!!
    This is my Chica, a brindle chihuahua!!

She is a love bug!!!!The best Chi in the World.

TO PT!Enjoy all the talks and people!Oh, by the way, my name is sherry.

YAY another Aussie to add to the mix, eh? I own two myself! I hope you come armed with LOTS of pictures because we are a picture-loving bunch!!

facebook

Thanks so much for the welcomes. I have to get my camera hooked up to my computer and then I will post some pictures.

For right now I can tell you a little about Samantha. She is black, with white on her little toes. She has a white blaze on her chest, and her tail curls over her back.

I think she looks a little like a Aussie but not to much. I'm not sure what she is mixed with since she has the little tail that curls on her back.

The lady I got her from told me her momma was a Aussie.

She sounds adorable - and an intriguing mix! Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Karen, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

Hi & Welcome to PT Mia!

Sounds like you've got quite a cutie pie on you hands! I'm really looking forward to getting to know the both of you

Oh and I'm Anna, I'm owned by the three you see in my siggy.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleMutt
    Thanks so much for the welcomes. I have to get my camera hooked up to my computer and then I will post some pictures.

For right now I can tell you a little about Samantha. She is black, with white on her little toes. She has a white blaze on her chest, and her tail curls over her back.

I think she looks a little like a Aussie but not to much. I'm not sure what she is mixed with since she has the little tail that curls on her back.

The lady I got her from told me her momma was a Aussie.
    Could be Aussie x BC mix, though some Aussies DO have tails It will be easier to tell though once you get some pics up (take your time!). She sounds gorgeous though!!

facebook

Welcome!!! My name is Natali, and I have a pretty Dachshund called Anita. Hope we can see pics of your little girl soon!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Thanks for the welcomes.

I do have some pictures of her now. I will try and get them posted shortly. They are not the best since she is a little wiggle worm!

Look forward to seeing our new furbaby and getting to know you both. Welcome to PT
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Welcome to pet talk! I am Krista and my beautiful furbabies are in my signature.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..