Thread: Jolly ball

Jolly ball

well I would have to say that the Jolly Ball is the greatest toy ever invented lol I cant figer out what the great appeal is, but both Happy and Misty will drop ANYTHING to play with this ball, before now Happy refused anything exept staring at the critters for a tennis ball, and she would refuse everything to stare at the critters, I could throw tennis balls to her and they would bounce off her head, I could drop a steak in front of her nose and she would get up and walk away. but last night she actually stopped staring at the critters to play with the jolly ball! I could not believe my eyes! she went bonkers for this thing. Misty is just as bad, she adores this thing, she will leave most toys to get mad at another dog, but she wont takes her paws off this toy, she wont share either lol I have to send Misty outside so that Happy can play with it. for a rubber ball with a handle I cant figer out what on earth the huge appeal is, but I would have to say it was the best $18 I ever spent lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Lol, glad they like it!

I'll have to look into getting one of them.. . . .
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I have one of those and my dogs don't really play with it unless if we have other pups over to play too. They think it's a "group toy".

I've never heard of one,but it sounds like a good toy!I'll have to look into those

Jolly Balls are like THE catahoula toy lol. Only the large ones with no handle though, or they are killed immediatly. Visa would never play with a Jolly Ball. Her heart goes out to stuffies.
    I've been BOO'd!

Jolly balls are great, they were Angus's favorite toy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets