Thread: New

New

Hi, I've been here for awhile but I figured I should introduce myself and my animals. First off my name is Sarah and I live in Minnesota. I have 2 dogs. Daisy who is a 9 year old Sheltie and then theres Sadie she is a 9 month old German Shepherd. Daisy and Sadie also live with a 13 year old cat Chaucer, 3 year old rabbit Oz, and 2 year old guinea pig Paco. I hope to get to know all of you!

Welcome! Sounds like you have a full house! Have any pictures??

Greyt_Greys Guest
    I have been playing for about thirty minutes lol. I love guinea pigs. Had one when I was a kid. Her name was honey.

I would have pictures but my computer crashed about a month ago so we lost EVERYTHING! My friend has some pictures of Sadie and Daisy on her computer so i will see if she can send them to me. Also if you want you can go to www.jerland.com that is where we got Sadie. Her parents are Heiko and SommerRose. She looks alot like her Mom except with a darker face. I hope to have pictures soon though

Oooh I think her dad is gorgeous, although they all look pretty much the same hehe.

Welcome To Pet Talk!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see some pics of your furbabies. My name is Robin and those are my two girls in my signature.

Welcome to Pet Talk! I am from Minnesota too!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

thanks for the welcome! I hope to have pictures soon