My guys did nothing wrong, but wrong is being commited to them. This guy has taken up the hobby of harassing Tom online. The first website (which had been sent to THOUSANDS of news groups) was about anti bush/war BS. Tom could have caredless & ignored it.. These postings have Toms real home address & phone # on it & his parents have gotten MANY calls, joy.

NOW this harasser has produced another site & posted it on even more news groups (over 7000, from what I've been told). The topic of it CRIMINAL & there are Photos to go with it (thats whats making it criminal). I refuse to post the title or the url on PT, as its NASTY!!!!

Rob called the RCMP, they told him to call the OPP, they told us to call PEEL. The guys went to a PEEL station & made a report. The guys came home & finally were able to get a hold of their frind in a Security Company (nameless). He haas awesome skills in tracking this kind of stuff, but he cannot act. Luckly his good friend is in the FBI & they are now getting involved in this.

All I ask for is that this sicko is stopped & Tom can clear his name from this, as it could hender his career, or lead to being a suspect in this Criminal act & not allow him to travel the world (people with criminal records, including being a suspect, loose their passports in Canada).

Poor Tom is such a mess & the parents are Ped off with all the sick phone calls.

I know its a usless post, just need a little support for the guys. no replies needed, needed to vent.