Thread: Adorable Aurora!!!

Adorable Aurora!!!

What a lovely little face greeted me before I leave for work!!! I am so happy that you live with a little girl, who, if not for you, would not know how wonderful cats are!!!! Love and lots of good treats on your day! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

See, beautiful Aurora, fur isn't everything! You are the perfect kitty for anyone with allergies and you have found the perfect furrever home.

Who could resist that sweet face?

Congratulations to our COTD, lovely Aurora!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Aurora, what a beauty you are! You look very comfy in your blankie. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a Sphynx. Aurora is simply stunning!! I am also owned by a 5 year old male Sphynx named MooShoo, who is a rescue from a bad breeder. He is a special needs kitty, as he had herpes virus in his eyes his breeder failed to treat, leaving him with scar tissue over his corneas. After a few surgeries to try and remove some of the tissue, this beautiful creature (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) was left blind in his right eye with limited vision in his left. But that does not stop him, for he is, as you described your Aurora, very unique in his own way.

Congratulations on your newest addition as well. They certainly are like potato chips. I love my little guy too! I don't know what I would do without him.

Congrats on becoming COTD!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Aurora, with your jewellry you are a Goddess among Cats!
    I rode with 3 Sphynexes to a Cat Show,and they were so friendly and so warm,I can see why you love Aurora so.
    All the Found Cats send a Warm Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Awesome Aurora COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aurora, The Ambassador

Well, I had always wondered why anyone would own a cat without hair. NOW I know! Aurora, your purrent has furever changed my view on kitties without hair. What an honor to be able to know such a darling as yourself. And it's so wonderful your little human companion isn't allergic to you and has known the unending pleasure of being owned by a cat! Plus, you sound as if you have loads of purrsonality.

From the bottom of my heart have a most wonderful and happy COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a cutie you are Aurora!

I love your necklace, you obviously have great taste in jewelry, girl! Congrats on being our COTD!
    Chin scritches and headbumpies are coming your way
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie

Aurora

How adorable you are all bundled up in your blankie!!!
    Your wonderful picture sure made me grin today!
    I'm so glad you are bringing lots of grins to your family.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora =^..^=

I had the pleasure of meeting a Sphinx cat some years ago..
    They are soft and feel like a chamois cloth.
    Aurora, you are truly a little princess!

Aroura, you are beautiful!!!!

Niņo & Eliza

It's easy to see how you turned your Mommy's head and turned her thinking along the way as well, beautiful Aurora! It warmed my heart to read how she went from a non cat fan to describing you as her most faithful companion! Such is the magic of animal love! You were the perfect match for your human sister and in the process, you managed to capture the hearts of all! What a joy you are to your Mom, Dad and little sister! Thanks to your Mom for sharing her beautiful best friend with us all! You just may have made a convert of a few more "non believers" along the way, too! Congratulations to you beautiful Princess Aurora, CAT OF THE DAY! I think a sparkling crown would be the perfect compliment to your stunning neckware! Enjoy your well earned in the spotlight sweetheart and enjoy a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration with your wonderful family Long and happy life to you, Aurora!

What a royal beauty you are princess Aurora!! You have the sweetest little face - and such nice jewelry! Congrats to SWEET AURORA!!

aurora after sleeping beauty What a great disney movie

that's great that she doesn't act up allergies...never thought about that before!

Aurora

Congrats on your special day!
    Sounds like you have found a perfect
    home and lots of love and caring.
    You are adorable and will soon be
    enjoying the company of another
    little kitty. Your name is beautiful as
    are you. May God bless you with lots
    of love and good health.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Aurora, you have the most beautiful eyes! You are the perfect kitty for a little girl with allergies. And as an added bonus, you converted her mom into a cat lover! Winter is soon upon us, so please keep warm, little hairless one, Aurora!