Thread: Vote for Mouser and Avon!

Vote for Mouser and Avon!

They're in a contest and could use your votes. Look for the sayings:

"I'm not disposable"
    "Where's Mine"
    (you can vote for both)
    That will be Avon & Mouse!!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65013
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    They got my vote.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

They both got my vote too.

Thanks to both of you!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

And The Found Cat and Guest Vote goes to Mouser and Avon,and they got to see us cast the Vote.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This is a first for me - indulge me and tell me how do I vote?

The link takes me to a page with poll results and I can't seem to figure out how to get to the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace

The link takes me to a page with poll results and I can't seem to figure out how to get to the beginning.

See if this works and click on the blue link:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

I had to register (get a userid and password) before I saw the voting buttons.

Boy, oh boy, how Mouser has grown!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98

Boy, oh boy, how Mouser has grown!
    Hasn't he?! You don't realize it till you see this picture!

I registered and voted for both Mouser and Avon.

Another question - I didn't see their pictures in that post. Which numbers are they?

I registered and voted for both Mouser and Avon.

Another question - I didn't see their pictures in that post. Which numbers are they?
    The pictures should've been there after you scroll down to page 5. I sure hope people can see them cause it's when Mouser was very little and trying to get Kevin's food off his plate. It's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    The pictures should've been there after you scroll down to page 5. I sure hope people can see them cause it's when Mouser was very little and trying to get Kevin's food off his plate. It's cute!
    Found them!! I was looking for a name to go with the number. That Mouser was a food fiend back then -

Found them!! I was looking for a name to go with the number. That Mouser was a food fiend back then -

I should've know then what he'd be like as a teenager!

Registered, voted and now it looks like I'm a member of another cat forum. Time to get rid of another computer forum, cats are so much more fun!

Thanks everyone, they're starting to catch up with some others!