I've been thinking about graphic design a lot lately.. and I have found myself forcing myself to do the assignments. I find myself doing them the day before it's due. I have no movitation, and I have figured, that graphic design may always be my hobby - maybe it isn't what I wanted in life - my dad agreed with me and he was worried about that as well. He thought that I would've came to this conclusion. However, I am thinking about Public Relations as my major. Since I want to work with the country music industry, promotions/advertising/merchandising, I figured, this would be a better major. Now, I need opinions - Good, bad, whatever, really... what do you think?

Also, I figured out that I am not 100% happy at Kent State Unversity. I just don't feel complete here, and I am not sure why, but - I came here because of my family's pressure of wanting me to go to Kent because of my major in Graphic design. However, I really wanted to go to Ohio State University.. so, I am considering on transferring it, if I FEEL the same way about this next semester - and, transfer to OSU next fall, if things work out.

Yeah.. I've been going through a lot of thinking's, I just need to find what makes me happy. My parents agreed on if I wasn't happy at Kent, I could transfer anywhere, and agreed on the major switch.. It's nice to have my parents behind my back and know what I'm trying to figure out.