View Poll Results: Are you going trick-or-treating?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 20.83%
  • No

38 79.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you going Trick-or-Treating??

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Puppy
    How could I be so stupid? Do I really need to "start thinking" of a costume for my son for next year? NO! He should be a chicken nugget!!! LOL So now all I have to do is somehow find a baby-sized nugget costume...

... Anyone got any ideas?
    Ha ha, you'd be better off probably making one. Or having one made. I just pictured soft, pliable wire holding the material in shape, your baby's face peeking out from a hole...and, little dipping sauce buckets for shoes...ha ha! Or even a chicken nugget box with a nugget hat.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Ha ha, you'd be better off probably making one. Or having one made. I just pictured soft, pliable wire holding the material in shape, your baby's face peeking out from a hole...and, little dipping sauce buckets for shoes...ha ha! Or even a chicken nugget box with a nugget hat.

That would be adorable...lol!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Well the girls had a blast, a lot of fun, it is only really taking off in NZ now, I had no callers but next year I am going to make sure I do by inviting them in with glowing pumpkins or something on the gates , a few houses had this so the kids knew they were wanting some Halloween visitors, they got lots and lots of sweets, and even some money, a good time was had by all, I enjoy seeing the kids walking the streets all dressed up as well, bit of a novelty still here.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Nope, I'm not going to trick or treat. We don't celebrate Halloween.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Note to self: I have one year to become resourceful and creative so that I can create a nugget costume for Nug. (NO dipping sauce necessary though - Wendy's nuggets don't need it! LOL)

everybody's plans sound so much fun!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Puppy
    (NO dipping sauce necessary though - Wendy's nuggets don't need it! LOL)

You're so right! They are awesome...although I do end up still getting ranch. That comes from six years in Texas, though...they put ranch on everything!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I took my friend's little sister, switched between Ki & Nala, and some friends came along too.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

You're so right! They are awesome...although I do end up still getting ranch. That comes from six years in Texas, though...they put ranch on everything!
    I love ranch on everything too and I was born and bred in Maryland. I put it on fries, pizza, etc. Just not Wendy's nuggets. I don't want to do anything to alter the wonderful, perfect blend of spices that make up my legal crack fix.

I have 2 teenagers so no offense to the teens on here but half the teens that came trick or treating smell like pot
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!