View Poll Results: Are you going trick-or-treating?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 20.83%
  • No

38 79.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you going Trick-or-Treating??

Are you going Trick-or-Treating??

I was just wondering how many of you are going trick our treating. .. ? Are you bring your kids, friends, family members, pets... ??

DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Yes my daughter and all her friends are going trick and treating tonight, It is Halloween here in NZ tonight, they will do the local neighbourhood , then my hubby and I will take them over to see her Nana and get some goodies and do the area there as well, we follow them around to make sure they are safe,Halloween is relatively new here in NZ, maybe five years or so,but yes the kids have a great time.,hopefully I can post pics of them this year as I have the digi camera this time around.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Halloween isn't that big here in australia....we do get a few kids knoking on out door each year, but that about it

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

yes! I'm going with one of my friends,and were both dressing up as a girl from the Renaissance time.

I will be handing out candy, and Miss Hoppy may or may not help me greet trick-or-treaters. If she decides to be out on the porch with me, I hold her for the little kids to pet - then have to remind them to take candy, too, as they get mesmerized and forget all about it otherwise!

No, Josh and I will just pass out candy this year. Next year, one of us will take Nug around just to the 20 or so townhouses on our street. I'm already thinking up possible costumes for him!!

I will if I can think of a costume between now and then. If not, I'll probably take my little sister and Snowy and make my sister share her candy.

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

Not this year....Jack's first class of obedience is tomorrow night during prime trick or treating hours!! This will be my first year not going out, I stopped trick or treating a while ago but I would usually walk with my sister and cousins.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

me and Happy are going to my friends house and we are going to hand out candy, and if its not to cold then me, steph and Happy will all go trick or treating with my friends little sister.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

No, we're actually going out to dinner so that we don't have to be home.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Sounds fun everybody! I am not going trick-or-treating either, this is my first or second year not going. I will be home to hand out candy though, but i doubt anybody will come. In all the years that i ahve lived at my house, we have never had anybody come trick-or-treating here. But, maybe some of the kids that me and my sister babysit will come. . ..
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

No... I'm 20. And actually, I'm working anyway.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Happy Halloween everyone! I have gone to Halloween parties the last four or five years, and, love that! This is the first year in a long time, I don't have a specific costume, and, only briefly dressed up Friday night to go to a party. I don't remember the last year I actually went trick-or-treating, though, but, I do remember the last time I passed out candy to a lot of kids. I lived with my husband (now, ex) in Olympia, Washington, and, we got a lot of trick-or-treaters. I think it was about 9 years ago. Since then, I can't remember ever getting very many kids coming by...not in Olympia, Virginia, Texas, or here...it's just not as popular anymore, from the looks of it. People are scared nowadays. Ever since that urban myth about the razor blade in the apple...oy. But, we have candy here, just in case.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I will be sitting on the porch passing out candy. I loved trick or treating as a child and I enjoy passing out the candy as an adult. I just love seeing all the kids in their costumes. They are so cute!

I was just telling Anna that Katie and Tori are always on the chair and up in the big picture window and it is quite a site and the kids love it...adults too! Always lots of oohhhing and awwwing and pointing...lol. We have even had a few trick or treaters ask if they can come in to pet them. The pups love the attention!

How could I be so stupid? Do I really need to "start thinking" of a costume for my son for next year? NO! He should be a chicken nugget!!! LOL So now all I have to do is somehow find a baby-sized nugget costume...

... Anyone got any ideas?