Thread: Itchy madness!!

Itchy madness!!

I am ready to jump out of my own skin right now. When things get too much for me, I break out in invisible little itchies alllll over my boy. The itichiness only adds to my anxiety, which in turn creates MORE itchies! This started last week, but I never paid any attention to it. The nurse who drew blood did, and commented on it, but I just shrugged my shoulders.... now its TERRIBLE. I can't stop itching. It has nothig to do with my laundry soap, dry skin, or what I ate. I get this way after I've reached my stress limit. I think I'm gonna burst if I don't relax soon.... last time the doctor had to prescribe some anti-anxiety drugs o help alleviate my itchiness - it worked wonderfully.

I'm worried about my health - some tests came back that concerned the doctor, so I have to go back for MORE. I'm worried about the money to PAY for these tests, and what happens if its something SERIOUS that requires a major operation or something? Hubby's health insurance is a JOKE. They pay for hardly anything. What happens if I get sicker, and can't work through my busy season (which is RIGHT NOW until Christmas)

Waaaahhhh.... why does this happen to me? Last few times I had it, it got so bad that I was jumpy whenever anybody touched me. I become so senstive to touch. Amazing how stress pops up on a person. Some people sleep a lot more, some sleep less. Some people clean their house, some people go shoppping. I get itchy!

Ick. I am sorry. I have bad skin, so I know what itchiness can do. Ew! I hope you feel better soon.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Man I can't imagine how terrible that would be, I HATE being itchy. First one place, then another.
    Good luck on getting rid of the itchies and I hope all your test come out A-OK.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aww Kim I am so sorry to hear of your recent health worries, of course the more you worry the more those itches will come back, vicious cycle isn't it? please take care of yourself and try not to worry too much, keep us updated on how everything goes for you, wishing you all the best and that your health concerns are only to be minor ones, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I HATE to itch! I know how maddening it can be. WOuld a bath in an oatmeal product ease some of the discomfort. (I can't think of a brand name at this time, but I am certain there are oatmeal bath salts or something like that).

I think Jen is meaning Aveeno. It does help (at least while you are in it).

You have my sympathy with the itchies, Kim. I hope it will ease up soon. I have a horrible case of poison ivy right now, as well as hives that have been jumping out, without warning, for about two months. And I do believe that stress is the cause of the itchy hives. At least they don't last but a couple of hours or so, but getting them two or more times a week is no fun!!!!!

Hope you will get past this soon.

Logan

I understand I have diabetes I dig the heck out of my scalp(so bad the hair salons won't take me) I just work harder and try to block it out, and wear a lot of cotton gloves so I don't hurt myself scratching.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

I get hives as a reaction to...well many things. Antihistamines help. Also, someone introduced me to Boudreaux's Butt Paste. And my mother swears by Gold Bond powder and cream for the itch!