Thread: Roxy

Roxy

Roxy, you are so pretty and look just adorable in your costume! It sounds like you lead a very busy and fun life! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have fun sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Roxy

You are adorable! Love the costume and your
    sweet face. Foxy Roxy! Sounds like you have
    a wonderful personality and that you are adored
    by your family...and even your "brother!" Hope
    you get lots of rubs and treats today. You are
    very special on this your DOTD!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Hi Roxy!!

Good morning to our precious DOTD, Roxy! You look adorable in your costume sweetie. We would love to see you knocking on our door. We can't stop smiling at your picture. That face would light up the world. We're very sorry to hear that you've had so many health problems and we hope you're now free of all of that. Despite your medical issues, it sounds like you have a wonderful life and you enjoy every minute of every day. Your family loves you very much and you are the apple of their eye. Right cutie?? We love you Roxy and we wish you and your loving family a very happy day today. We hope there will be celebrating all around. Have Mom and Dad give you some kisses on that sweet face and some extra kisses for big brother too. Tell em those kisses are from Daisy and Delilah in Florida. Happy Halloween too sweetheart!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a pretty face to wake up to. You look sooooooo adorable in your new costume. I am sure you'll delight every kid you see tommorow. Guard your house well tonight! Bye

Roxy

You do have a beautiful face. I would love to give you a hug. I can't but your mom can do it for me. Sorry to hear about your health problems. But I hope you are on the mend now. Congratulation on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read some very nice things about you. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Congratulations Roxy!

Oh Roxy (or should I call you Yoda)that look on your face in your picture gave me a BIG smile this morning! Your definately a ham!

I hope you have a fun day and get lots of yummies and treats to celebrate!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Happy Halloween adorable Roxy! You look so cute in your costume - what a face! Congrats to PRETTY ROXY!!!

Roxy!

You are just adorable sweetie, I wish you were coming to trick or treat at my house, I would love to see you in your costume in person Enjoy your day, sweetie.
    ~Marie

Roxy

How precious you are!!! Just look at you ... all cute and adorable!!!
    I'd sure give you lots of goodies if you came trick or treating at my house!!!
    Yoda never looked so good!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy... You are ADORABLE!!! I know, you pups have a lot to put up with but you actually seem to be loving mugging for the camera in your Halloween outfit! Look at that face, look at that SMILE! What joy you bring to your Mom and Dad lives, Roxy! You're one irresistible, life loving, kick up your paws kind of girl! I know your Mom would agree, the unconditional love you pups grace our lives with is simply priceless! ! I just wish I could be there in person to witness your famous kidney bean dance, your big brother beside you doing the Labbie butt wiggle! Now that is one happy home! It was such fun getting to know you today, Roxy! Enjoy your well earned day celeb with your proud parents and Labbie sib, sweetheart! And have a safe and happy Halloween tomorrow! I'll bet the kids are going to love seeing you in your adorable attire! Yay Roxy, DOG OF THE DAY!!!