Thread: ELLA, ("Ella-ween")

ELLA, ("Ella-ween")

Great Cat Of The Day photo, but not very scary, In fact, she looks sweet and pretty. Hope she gets to enjoy all her loving tricks, and gets lots of her tuna treat on "Ella-ween".

Ella, what a cutie you are and what a nice hat! Sounds to me like you live a happy cats life! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a fun day and a Happy Halloween!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ella, you deserve lots of extra treats, scritches, and belly rubs for wearing your helmet!

What a loving, patient girl you are! I can see in your sweet face that you are trying very hard to please your purrents and you're doing a very good job!

Congratulations to our COTD, lovely Ella. Have a wonderful day, sweetie, and I hope they don't force any more indignities on you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Ella-ween!

I just about fell off my chair laughing when I saw your
    helmet...and the look on your beautiful face! You
    certainly deserve the honor of COTD for being such a
    good sport and a cutie-pie! Your colors are gorgeous!
    Sounds like you live with a great deal of love and fun in
    your furry life. Hopefully, you will be given extra
    treats and lots of rubs today. God bless you.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Blog Entries

ELLA'Ween Cat

Ello Miss Ella,

Happy Cat of the Day wishes to you! You an adorable Canadian kitty girl. Needless to say Sasha's purr~ents find you very cute and you can guess why.

Have a wonderful day celebrating -- live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherished with your purr~ents. Your parents have learned that nothing is more precious than a rescued pet.

You look so cute in your Ella'ween costume. What are you wearing this year?

N.B.: Halloween -- dangerous for pets
    Read ArcaMax Cats and Dogs article entitled:
    Halloween is no treat for pets
    at: http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/news/...0/33938/682016 or at: http://tinyurl.com/9yqch
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-31-2005 at 12:15 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ella,if you come to our hotel,waering your costume,you will get a Big Mouse,Treats and some crab salad.
    You are so cute,and a Very Game Cat,to wera your Meeowmies Costumes.
    And The Found Cats all send a Mirthful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Enchanting Ella COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hee hee, soooo cute! Ella, you are one good sport and one beauuutiful girl! What a funny little pumpkin helmet - you go girl! Happy Ellaween! Congrats to GORGEOUS ELLA!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Pumpkin Head Ella!

Ella! What a cute little pumpkin head you are! I hope your purrents give you LOTS of treats for tolerating their torturing you by making you wear that helmet. Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Bella Ella!!!

For a CAT, I think you have an incredible sense of humour!!! Just for that, YOU deserve to be the COTD!!!! HAPPY COTD & " Ella-ween," too!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ella

Oh! MY! What a grin your sweet face brought to my face this morning!
    How cute are you???? Your face has a look of absolute patient resolution at your parents goofing around! What a trooper you are!
    I wouldn't be able to resist dressing you up either, I'm afraid. Your adorable face just has to be shown off!
    I do hope you got lots of treats for posing for that picture though.
    If you were to trick or treat at my house, I'd be sure and give you lots of goodies!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and cinnamon

Unlike the brave Dan Holder, the photo of Ella scared me half to death. When I looked at it, I saw pumpkin pie with whipped cream cinnamon, and I suddenly became very frightened that Ella would not be separated from the pumpkin, but would wind up in the pie with it.

Please! Please! Please be carefull to separate Ella from the pumpkin before you bake it into a pie - and forever there afterwards, as well. Despite her sweet, fluffy, appearance, the pie would taste much better if you were to use real whipped cream and cinnamon.

I just hope I'm not too late.

Ella, your Cat of the Day photo is priceless...and so is your expression! Do I detect just a tad of resistance? Ah, what price you critters pay for the love of a human! But Ella, it's clear after reading your proud Mom's loving tribute to her best girl, you need only be your sweet, adorable, unadorned self to garner the unconditional love of your Mom and Dad! And yet again, I follow the ever entertaining, witty and pithy Frostfrog...you could have it worse, Ella! BIG hugs and kisses to you on your special day, Miss Ella! I hope for you a most wonderful and joyful, fun and treat filled Cat of the Day celebration...and that you don't end up in that pie! Congratulations to the beautiful Ella, our most festive, most precious, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Happy Ella-ween, sweetheart!

P.S..Pumpkin helmet....

Congratulations Ella! What a cute little girl you are and I love your halloween hat! So glad you were adopted.

Poor little Ella, suffering such an indignity! Ella, you must love your mom a whole bunch to wear that silly pumpkin hat. You are a lot better behaved than my Macy - she refused to wear the reindeer antlers at Christmas. You are a beautiful kitty, Ella, with bright shining eyes and myriad colors in your soft fur. I'm glad you were adopted into a loving home with your family who will love you forever. You are a great COTD, Ella!