Thread: Hello evry1!!!

Hello evry1!!!

Hello!

I was just wondering if any of you out there wanna become my friends!

I hope to hear from you soon, take care and write soon. Bye-bye!
    C ya ...

Lucy Anne x x x
    I created and made my own website on Elvis Presley - The King, for all of you out there who love him! Have fun seeing his pictures and reading his biography.

GOD BLESS AND LONG LIVE THE KING!

WELCOME TO PET TALK BAYWATCH BABE!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Welcome to Pet Talk!

I read your profile - what breed of dog is Chubby? It sounds like you have lots of fun together. Hope you enjoy Pet Talk, I think it's a great place to visit and share thoughts, advice, concerns about pets. Welcome!

(Oops, I misread your dog's name as Cubby earlier. Sorry -- was in too much of a hurry.)
    Last edited by AmberLee; 03-25-2002 at 12:57 PM.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Welcome!

Lucy Anne, A big welcome to Pet Talk. I see that you come all of the way from Malta. I have been fortunate enough to visit your wonderful country. I have some very good friends that live in Malta and you just might know them.

I hope you will share with us all of the great stories you may have of Cubby.

GREAT BIG WELCOME - of course we all want to be your friend!!! Wouldn't have it any other way - glad you've joined us!!!!!

So happy to make your acquaintance! Hope to hear lots about you and your doggie Chubby very soon! Welcome, friend!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy Anne,

Of course we'll be your friend! Welcome to Pet Talk! I know you PM'd me this A.M. but I unfortunately hadn't had enough coffee and acidentally deleted it.... PLEASE send again! I didn't even get to read it! Must learn to drink coffee BEFORE trying to start brain.

Once again, Welcome aboard, we are ALL pet-a-holics here!

Katie/LoudLou

Thank-s evry1 4 your sweet compliments!!!

I love this site and i meet many good people in here, thank-s 4 all your support. I love the net, i have searched lots of websites but this is the best site animal site of all!

I am Maltese and my first language is Maltese. English is my second language and i learn it from school and TV. I hope u can understand me and I wish that u won't find my english that bad!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    I created and made my own website on Elvis Presley - The King, for all of you out there who love him! Have fun seeing his pictures and reading his biography.

GOD BLESS AND LONG LIVE THE KING!

Appears your English is purrrfectly fine We all look forward to your posts.