Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Breed Of Cat

I am a sucker for long hair cats. I like Maine Coons, Birman, Ragdolls, Somalis, and Cyrmics which are LH Bobtails.

Though my favorith patterns are:
    1 Calicos (Diluted or not)
    2. Torties (diluted or not)
    3. Tabbies
    Though I have to say I'm just crazy for felines.

I have only had a Burmese so that is my favorite. I also like the dsh. I would like a Russian Blue, but have never had one.
    My favorite color/pattern is a silver tabby.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

munchkin cats

I may have seen one or more but not known it was a Munchkin cat. A customer of mine has an "Ocecat"..part ocelot. Its a long cat with alot of unique spots and a defined head. It came up to me and put its paws on my stomach like a dog that gets up on people. He said it cost a mint. It "cackled" when it meowed.

Favorite Breed

I love my DSH Orange boy Tucker because he is such a lover. And I also have a long hair calico girl. But now that I have owned 2 Siamese cross girls I would have to say Siamese FOR SURE!! I love siamese with oreo toes!!

*I've been Boo'd*

my fave is the scottish fold. i dont think i can get one where i live. i saw an advertisement and phoned but they dont return my calls! argh!!
    my fave coat colour is black, plain black. they are totally and utterly gorgeous as kittens! i ahve fallen in love with loads of black kittens, at the precise time i cannot get one because of holidays etc!!

If I could have a show cat, I think it would be a Maine Coon. I LOVE orange cats with white mitts!!! Then, I do like gray with white mitts, and white torties!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I like torties and regular siamese cats. and the calico coat pattern is really pretty too!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I love Maine Coons

Made by I_luv_rusty
    ***I've been Frosted!***

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20
    I like torties and regular siamese cats. and the calico coat pattern is really pretty too!
    Tortie is just a coat pattern as well, but definitely my favorite!!

facebook

I really like the Himalayan cats. And well the barn cats<mixes>(what I have )

I really love ALL cats but I still love the look of himalayins(Cant spell)and persians

New York City for years, Ohio now. Go me!
    I've always fantasized about owning a Ragdoll cat. Problem is that I can't get my mind around the thought of buying a cat from a breeder when I devote my life to shelter and rescue work and educating people about why they should spay and neuter their pets.

We occasionally get a Ragdoll dumped at the shelter, but there are so many adopters for the beautiful cats, and I'd feel awful taking one that is pretty much guaranteed a home. Especially when there's always a handicapped cat or kitten who is going to be put down as 'unadoptable' unless an employee takes it home.

Hopefully somebody will dump a blind or cerebellar or three legged Ragdoll one of these days and I'll finally get to fulfill my fantasy.

Hi -

You may want to try the Siamese Cat Rescue Center. They have some Ragdolls in need of adoption.

http://www.siameserescue.org/

Definately
    Norwegian Forest Cats
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

It;s hard to pick but I like Himalayans, Abys, Bengals, Scottish folds, and more. My aunt has two scottish folds, a single fold tuxedo boy and a double fold calico girl.

Niño & Eliza