Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Larry

Blog Entries

Larry

You are one handsome pussycat, dear Larry -- and very deserving of the honour of being Cat of the Day. It takes me a nanosecond to fall in love with cats, so I'm already deeply in love with you.

So happy to read that your outings are supervised -- you will live much longer because your humans make sure you are never outside alone.

It warms my heart to know your people are able and willing to spend whatever it takes to keep you well. We are glad the eye issue is resolved.

100,000 kisses to you, dear Larry. Live long, in good health, always loved, cherished and adored.

N.B.: Halloween -- dangerous for pets
    Read ArcaMax Cats and Dogs article entitled:
    Halloween is no treat for pets
    at: http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/news/...0/33938/682016 or at: http://tinyurl.com/9yqch

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Larry, who could not fall in love with you?

What a handsome handsome tabby man you are. And I am glad you can enjoy some safe outings under the raspberry bushes where the sun reflects in your eyes.

I am so glad to hear your eyes are getting better. I hope they continue to do so, sweet boy

You are so handsome, Larry; you have such cute white socks on
    Have a super day today
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Larry, you're so handsome! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovable Larry!!!

So handsome!! And very loved by your family!!! Glad to know that your outings are supervised!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Larry,you are one very Lucky Cat.I know rom experience that many Pets,are turned over to the SPCA because of large Medical Bills.
    But your Guardians are True Guardians,and now you are recovering so well.
    And The Found Cats envy your romps outside,and send you a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Being Larry,COTD.
    Live Long And Prosper!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Larry, you are quite wonderful...and oh we are so glad that your eye condition has improved - we send many kitty wishes for a complete recovery! Loved your bio...what a neat guy you are. We are espescially fond of "tabby" boys - our BeBop and Charlie Dickens send you special congrats on your "day in the sun" as Cat of the Day!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - please visit this page to help orphaned animals

Handsome Tabby!

Larry, I just love your beautiful tabby markings and your gorgeous white socks! How on earth do you keep them so white? It's wonderful to hear your owners took such good care of you and got you the medical attention you needed. Now you can continue to enjoy your kitty TV!

Happy COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Larry......

He is so precious......my husband and I decided the only thing we could do to help this little guy is to go to God in prayer. We believe God weill heal his little eyes.
    marlene

Larry is a truly gorgeous little furry guy! I just love his little white pawsies!

He looks so sweet sitting there, posing for the camera.

Prayers that his eye condition will continue to get better!

Congratulations on COTD!

What a handsome hunk of kitty you are, Larry!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Darling Larry

What a darling handsome fellow you are!!!
    I'm so glad your beautiful eyes are all better now!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!
    Sure sounds like you hit the cat lottery with your loving home and family!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry, there is just something about your photograph today that has completely captured my attention and affection.

Just look at that pose! Those two paws side by side - showing off your boots to the best advantage. Your fur looks like you should immediately bury your face in it and give you kisses.

I hope your eyes will be alright - can't have you missing any birds at the feeder now can we?

I also just love your name. You are just one special boy that deserves all of the love your humans can give.

Larry in pieces

I would make tears myself, to keep Larry from going blind. I am glad that he is so deeply loved, but please, please, please! Do not love Larry to pieces! What is the point of spending all that money on medical bills if you then go and love him to pieces? Larry is fine just as he is right now, and he should remain in one piece.

Peace be to all of you.

Dear, adorable Larry! Your Mom has done a splendid job conveying to us all your many endearing qualities. But no words were needed because in the end, it was your beaautiful face, your kind and loving expression that said it all You've touched many a heart today, precious boy and yes, we would all cry a river if it meant you keeping your eyesight I was so heartened to read at the end of your family's loving tribute that your sight is improving! We couldn't he happier for you and your family, dear Larry! You know, you've got a lot of "TV watching" to do and we wouldn't want you to miss out on one joyful moment I did manage to eek out a laugh admist the tears...my Labbie girl Star loves chewing down those raspberry stalks too, thorns and all! Silly kids! Larry, we're all pulling for you sweetheart, hoping that you continue to enjoy a full and sighted life and kkeeping you in our thoughts and prayers! May you and your wonderful family know many, many more happy, love filled years of friendship and unconditional love Congratulations to you precious Larry, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day