are beautiful! You do look innocent...
    but, I can see that you have an
    adventurous side! Hope the
    other furbaby warms up to you and that
    today you have extra rubs and treats
    from your Mom and Dad! God bless you!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

You are such a lucky cat now, Ginger Snap! How clever of you to purr so hard: your humans simply couldn't take any other cat but you!!
    Have lots of extra treats on your special day Ginger snap!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there sweet little Ginger Snap!

What an adorable bundle of fur you are! Your colors are so pretty and you have such an innocent face.

I'm so glad you were able to charm your daddy into taking you home!

Have a wonderful COTD day today....and don't be too wild!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Ginger Snap, you sure are cute! It's okay for a kitty to get wild and crazy sometimes! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ginger Snap

What a beautiful baby you are ! I have the same model at home and her name is Cinnamon. She is 9/10 years old and I recuperated her from the vet 4 years ago. You will grow to be as nice and beautiful as Cinnamon.

Blog Entries

yummy Ginger Snap

Ohhhhhhh! so adorable -- how lucky your purr~ents are. If I saw you first you'd be living in Sasha's Palace right now. We think our Sasha is your guardian angel.

Your colouring and markings are lovely; Leonardo Da Vinci, the great artist loved cats. One thing he said about cats is:
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
    Da Vinci must have seen a cute kitten who looked very much like you.

Live long and healthy, happy, loved and cherished by your Mom, Dad and the other Pussycat. 100,000 hugs & kisses to you and your sibling Pussycat, sweet Ginger Snap.

N.B.: Halloween -- dangerous for pets
    Read ArcaMax Cats and Dogs article entitled:
    Halloween is no treat for pets
    at: http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/news/...0/33938/682016 or at: http://tinyurl.com/9yqch

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ginger Snap I have no idea what kind of sweets you're named after but I suppose there is some ginger in it and some chocolate too.

We are happy to hear you're not always as innocent as you look right now in that pictures because a 100% good kitten would not be a healthy kitten

Wish you lots of fun and love and I am sure one day your catsibling will love you just as much as anybody

Oh GingerSnap, you gonna be a beautiful girl when you grow up! May you receive a thousand kisses on that sweet, serious little face of yours!

Ginger Snap,you are such a Purrfect Autumn Cat with all those Fall Colors.
    And we would hope,that your Meeeowmie will keep posting pictures of you so we can see you grow up,and be the beautiful Cat that the Lord intended for you to be.
    All The Found Cats send An Autumn MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Ginger Snap COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ginger snap

You are so cute, how could you not be spoiled rotten. Have a happy and kitten-wild day.

Oh, Ginger Snap

What a cute name for such a cute little girl. Your eyes are very striking, I could stare at them for a long time but, alas, I have work to do. (:

Ginger Snap

OH, MY!!! What an adorable and pretty girl you are!!!
    I'd love to give you a kiss on your sweet little head. Maybe your mommy will give you one from me? Please?
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today. It sure made me smile!
    I think Ginger Snap is the purr-fect name for you. I bet you will be simply stunning when you are grown.
    Maybe you can talk your mommy into joining us here on Pet Talk so we can watch you grow up????
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! Another spoiled rotten, adorable and most deserving kitty gets the Cat of the Day nod! What a yummy assortment of Pet Talk honorees we are treated to today! Peach the precious orange piggie is our sweet as can be Pet of the Day and now beautiful Ginger Snap tantalizes our tasted buds! With your gorgeous torti coat, those spectacular cooper colored eyes, you are a perfect choice to commemorate the Fall season! Oh, your poor Dad never had a chance...he must have been putty in your paws from the moment you two locked eyes What a heavenly match! Now Ginger Snap, I want you to go unleash that wild and crazy kitten exhuberance of yours and enjoy a wonderful, crazy, fun filled day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight! Congratulations to our most beautiful and deserving honoree...Ginger Snap!

Ginger Snap! What a perfect name for a sweet little kittie! You are just adroable. I love the markings on your face! And your eyes just make me melt!

Congratulations on COTD! You are very deserving! Enjoy your day!

Oh, sweet Ginger Snap! One look at your adorable little face and I just had to post!!!! What a little doll you are, and much paw applause to your Daddy for bringing you home to a loving home! I just know you're going to be the purrrrrfect companion to everyone in your home. Catgratulations, sweet one, you are just furrrry purrrrrfection!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - please foster/transport or help those that do!