Thread: Bruno

Bruno

Bruno! What a cutie you are! I can see you have stolen your familys hearts forever! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bruno

Congrats on your special day!
    You are just adorable. I'm so glad
    you have filled your family's hearts
    with love once again after the loss
    of their beloved companion. You
    are unique and quite the charmer!
    May God bless you with joy and love
    for many years to come.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Bruno you are just too gorgeous for your own good!
    Congratulations on your big day sweet dumpling pie!

Hi Bruno!!

Goodness Bruno!! It's a clear cut case of cuteness overload on our screen this morning!! Just look at you Mr. Cutie Patootie. You're adorable little guy. What a wonderful little puppy companion you are to your loving family Bruno. Of course you can't replace their beloved RB Tiggee but we see that you're doing a very good job in trying to fill another place in their hearts. It sounds like you're the life of the party at your place Bruno and the family is entertained by you on a regular basis. Congrats on your big day sweetheart. We hope you get to celebrate all day with alot of fun and partying. We think you're as cute as a button and we wish Mom could give you some extra kisses for us on that sweet little Bull Terrier facie

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I admit to not being a natural dog-lover (since I was bitten badly several times, and that changed my reaction to dogs - I am a bit put off, now, but individual dogs can still manage to work their way into a relationship with me), but I have to say that the puppy ears in the picture are just too cute.

Greetings Bruno!!! You've won over many a heart this morning with your preciousness, Bruno! You little one, are one adorable pup!!! Don't you just love those puppy power naps Looks like you're about to doze off in that one photo....Yup, I see those eyelids clsoing! And how cute are you, floating around in your very own pool, on your very own raft!

I'll bet you've grown into one handsome young man by now, Bruno! And if it's possible, even MORE loving??? What a greagarious man about town you are, accompanying Mom and Dad everywhere, including to Gabriela's swim meets, "bowling" everyone over with your unbridled "exhuberance!" What a joyful addition you are to your wonderful family! Your Mom is right Bruno, no doggie can ever replace their beloved Tiggee and you had some mighty big paw prints to fill after he left for the Bridge. But every pup is special in his/her own right and you dear Bruno, are one EXTRA special doggie, doing one awesome job helping to heal your family's hearts!

Congratulations to you dear Bruno, our MOST adorable and deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! I hope you and little Gabriela, your Mom and Dad and all your adoring fans, enjoy an extra special, fun and love filled day celebrating your day on center stage! Don't forget the treats! BIG hugs and kisses to you, adorable Bruno!

What a darling young man you are Bruno! I love your angular face and big white paws - what a hunk!! Congrats to Beautiful Bruno!!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    He shares the name of my RB boy, I had to reply. Bull terriers are so precious. I've always thought they were one of the few breeds that are just as cute as adults as they are as puppies. And, one of James Herriot's stories was about a bull terrier and a corgi. I remember reading it one of my older brother's text books. I love the story, and, it started my love for both of those breeds. Congratulations, Bruno, on your special day. Your family is very lucky to have such a big hearted little dog.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Bruno,you are a gorgeous Bull Terrier,and it was nice seeing you today.Bull Terriers are my favourite breed so it sure was a treat to see you!
    Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Bruno,

You are just adorable little guy. I've never see a Bull Terrior as a
    puppy before, and you are just the cutest. Happy congratulations on your
    special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bruno, your a gorgeous little guy! Its nice to know your owners love and care about you

Congratulations Bruno!

Would you just look at those pictures of you boy...absolutely precious! I can see why your family loves you so darn much

I'm sure you've spent some of your day in the pool, but I hope you've had time to get in some yummies and lots of love.
    Hope you had a fab day Bruno!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Bruno,
    I logged onto the net rather late ... but you're so adorable and sweet, I just had to say, Howdy. Happy DOTD.

Beautiful Bruno

Bruno, you are just too cute!! All that and a great personality too!
    We know Cherry Valley well, you must be very happy there livng the dog's life. My family lived in Cherry Valley for some 30 years or so. We had a grape vineyard, pomagrantes, and trees, trees, TREES! Great place for such a happy little puppy. Congrats on your being DOTD, very deserving.

"Money will buy you a good dog.... but only love will make him wag his tail"

Hope you had a great day and got lots of treats.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar