Thread: Eating machine

Eating machine

Princess Brody seems to be permanently hungry these days. She empties her bowl of Felix straight away would probably repeat the process again given the chance! She also has a side order of Go Cat biscuits and numerous treats hidden in her "palace".

She seems healthy and happy so I am not unduly concerned - I will be giving her a worming tablet soon but wondered if anyone had any experience of this
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    Princess Brody seems to be permanently hungry these days. She empties her bowl of Felix straight away would probably repeat the process again given the chance! She also has a side order of Go Cat biscuits and numerous treats hidden in her "palace".

She seems healthy and happy so I am not unduly concerned - I will be giving her a worming tablet soon but wondered if anyone had any experience of this

This is my house and gang on daily basis
    I'm curious why your doing a worming tablet? I thought that was a one time deal unless they are inside/outdoor cats?
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Quote Originally Posted by Craftlady
    This is my house and gang on daily basis
    I'm curious why your doing a worming tablet? I thought that was a one time deal unless they are inside/outdoor cats?

Vet advised to worm her every 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    Vet advised to worm her every 3 months
    Ok interesting the various theories vet's have about things. Mine worms 1x only unless there is a problem.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Never de-wormed Filou and Tigris in the last 9 years I have heard that in very rare cases indoor cats can get worms as well and of course if I had ever noted related problems I'd do something.

Hope it is just the coming winter season that gets Brody hungry.

Do you think it is seasonal? My cats eat noticeably more when the temperature starts dropping. Even Sam runs to the kitchen at mealtimes. This is the cat that we used to think lived on fresh air. She had been with us for about three years before we saw her eat!

Could be - feel much more reassured that its not unusual so will just keep on eye on her

Yes, mine also eat much more when the weather is cooler. Sunny has been ravenous for the last few weeks and acts like he hasn't eaten in days. Even Storm's been eating more. Sky always eats a lot. Maybe they've been getting more exercise from playing with Starr and Pearl so they need to eat more. LOL

Hopefully Brody's large appetitie isn't anything to worry about. At least you don't free feed her or she might end up gaining too much weight.