Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures from Nova Scotia

Pictures from Nova Scotia

I went to Nova Scotia last weekend to visit my grandfather...Despite the accident, we managed to have a good time. I tried to take some pics, but it was so gloomy the whole time...

I might post more later...just need to get to bed right now

In the yard

The ducks!! I think the eat them though !!!

NS has a TOOOONN of rocks o_O like...everywhere. The yards are all full of rocks

I took this cause it was GLOOMY..but there was one spot of sun or something?? I duno, but it made me feel good so I wanted a pic

My mom and nephew

More pics coming..sorry for the crappy quality...

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Big sis loves her little brother! She's only 12, but she is so great to him. It's kinda sad cause she acts like a mother to him...which I don't think is right but I know she loves him to death.

I like this pic...

I took this while driving home (well, my mom was driving but she would have had to stop like 9098883 times for all the pics I wanted so I took them out the window or the sun roof )

Another while driving...

Our rent a car <333 Such a nice car!

Took this right before we left. The sun was finally coming out, so I thought it was kinda like a goodluck thing to get home...

And on another note....

The pups greenies came today!!!

i think all the pictures are great! I travelled through Canada alot but never got to N.S. Maybe some day. Glad you had a nice time!

I've been Boooo'd!

Thanks It's a beautiful area

I have a friend in Nova Scotia and it is GORGEOUS!!! Never been there but your pictures are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing them on this cold, gray morning in Michigan.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Beautiful pics!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Great pics!! What a beautiful place! I'd love to go to Canada.........
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I've always wanted to go to Nova Scotia! It's so beautiful, and, those are wonderful photos! Nova Scotia...Prince Edward Island is in Nova Scotia, isn't it? (I ask because I want to go to PEI, because some of my favorite books were set there!)
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Okay, you've conviced me. I need to try and go up there. Not sure about WITH Ki, but maybe by myself. It's gorgeous!!

I think my favorite picture is the one of the gloomyness with the spot of sunshine. Very pretty.
    I always love your pictures. It'll be so fun, you, Amy and I will annoy the crap out of Amy's parents taking 234234234234234 pictures. I know Amy and I had her mom stop the car tons of times lol ;x

Glad the pups got their Greenies <3 I'll have to send you home with some, too. They're so cute!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kari: No, PEI is an Island off of Nova Scotia. The place WE were was about 5-6 hours away from where I live. That is including the 75min ferry right..we could have taken the bridge which only takes about 15 mins to cross...so it depends. Have you heard of Anne of Green Gables? It's really famous here on PEI. Especially for the Japanese!!

Kay: Yes, you do! Even without Ki, it would be fun..! PEI and Nova Scotia are SOOO different from Florida..I mean, our highway consists of one lane going either direction...not 4-5!!! (that's just scary if you ask me...I duno how you guys do it hahah) Then again PEI sucks and is boring...but it's pretty..that's about all it has going for it -_____- I duno why people come here haha..then again you get nice warmth all the time...-jealous- You can have our snow, ok? and I'll have the warmth!! <33 I hate snow. Unless it's December...

But yeah, I'll be taking sooo many pics...all you'll hear is -click click click- between the 3 of us It's gonna be so fun

Quote Originally Posted by slleipnir
    Have you heard of Anne of Green Gables? It's really famous here on PEI.
    Yeah, that's the book I was referring to! Hmph, I thought it was considered part of Nova Scotia, maybe I'd just heard it was near it. Either way, yeah, I love the Anne books and the three movies.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

They have plays in the summer, and even have the house to look around in. It's pretty neat...although I've never seen the play/haven't been to the house since I was a kid/never read the books ;D hahah.

Nova Scotia is right next to New Brunswick and all that...we're the tiny island next to it hahah If you look at the PT map and find me, you'll see what I mean I'm suprised people ever KNOW about PEI...

They have plays in the summer, and even have the house to look around in. It's pretty neat...although I've never seen the play/haven't been to the house since I was a kid/never read the books ;D hahah.

Nova Scotia is right next to New Brunswick and all that...we're the tiny island next to it hahah If you look at the PT map and find me, you'll see what I mean I'm suprised people ever KNOW about PEI...

Yeah, the books are amazing! There are eight of them, and, I've read all of them, but, only once. I have a friend who's read them each ten times. My other friend's dad and his girlfriend go up there all the time. I just did my own little research, and, guess I learned something today! The whole province thing throws me off every time, but, I realize now that Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island are both provinces of Canada. I had no idea you lived on Prince Edward Island! I plan to visit there one day.

That's really neat! Be sure to look me up if you ever make it

That's really neat! Be sure to look me up if you ever make it

Definitely!