Thread: Almost 5 & 6 joined us

Almost 5 & 6 joined us

We were at PetSmart getting our monthly supply of can food and stopped by the adoption area. One of the gals from the rescue was there attending to the furry kids. It's sad that this bunch (older kitties) has been at PetSmart for over 1 1/2 months combined. I was playing with Thelma and Louise was just watching. Approx age 1 1/2 yrs, They both have to be adopted out together (they are so similar in looks to Thumper and Eleanor). Louise is very shy and Thelma would of been adopted out 10 times because she is so loving. This is their 3rd time out at PetSmart. They rotate between PetSmart and back to foster homes.
    The gal was going to give us both gals for FREE (normally would of been $90) because she wants them to go to a good home. We just couldnt do it and the gal understood. We pray the right "forever parents" come to adopt these precious girls.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

yeah I work at a adoption center at petsmart too, we have a simaler situtaion, with a girl and a boy that has been there for a year and could only be adopted out together, finally we found a reitred couple and they got adopted, i was crying because i was so happy

thease kind of stories are so heartbreacking, i can't wait untill i can get another kitty, so i can adopt a older one, i will be able to adopt for free since i work there, which will be nice.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I am not allowed to adopt,from establihed agencies,as I have too many Cats now.
    Thats why I keep an eye out for The Porchies. Poor Porchies,its going to rain ,all weekend,and I ahve no shelter for them,no place where they can weather the storm.I will put carriers on The Back Porch,and see if they use those.
    I feel sorry,when I see all those potential Great Cats,at Petcetera,and I cant help them.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sheesh, what stopped you? 6 is a GREAT number.

Seriously though, it really is hard to know how many VERY deserving cats get overlooked and simply because there are too many cats, and too few adopters.