Thread: Free to a good home

Free to a good home

I have one large orange and white tabby boy free to any good home -- he is very hungry and will do anything to get food. He does not care that you are working on YOUR work table... he'll plunge right through everything to get his point across to me. His point? HUNGER! He has demolished at least $10 worth of scrapbooking paper -- torn to smitherines. I sure hope it was tasty!

I also have one brown tabby male, 2 years old that happens to be free to good home as well. He's a little hissy and likes to growl at you if you take his prize away. His prize? MY craft ribbon! His primary function lately is to knock over my craft supplies and make off with the very ribbon I wasted an hour looking for.

Lastly, a very sweet little three legged female is also free to a good home. She has been helping above brown tabby in his ribbon thieveries. She also likes to take silk flowers and pop the heads off the stems, and scatter little pieces of little things all over the floor.

Here's the nawtee female.... will you just look at her! No remorse at all!!!

Anyone willing to take any one of these three in?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Hey..the more, the meowier....send them on up! yeah...like you can part with them pppbtttt.....chuckles quietly to self.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

LOL!!!! Having trouble???

How could you want to give away that adorable little Flutter with that cute little face?! She can come play with my ribbons and flowers any day.

From Decker with Love

You can send them all down here but you'll have to pay the air fare as I can't afford it!

Sure, bring 'em all down!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Dibbs on Harry.

I wish could take one, but it's a zoo at my place: I have 2 cats, 2 rats & some mice.....
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie

Oh wow! Building rubble! What fun the little sweeties would have in that!

How could Flutter resist that exciting looking box full of goodies!

Catnapper, you've got it all wrong. That is THEIR table, THEIR craft ribbon and THEIR box. They were only letting you use them. In the future, please be more respectful of the items they allow you to use, then you won't have these problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Gosh so unappreciative! They are obviously trying to assist you in any way they can and this is the thanks they get! Send them west....I'll trade bubba for them...how about chewed up furniture and chewed up expensive school books that will have to be paid for!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobodeb
    Catnapper, you've got it all wrong. That is THEIR table, THEIR craft ribbon and THEIR box. They were only letting you use them. In the future, please be more respectful of the items they allow you to use, then you won't have these problems.
    You know, ordinarily, I DO call it their table, but I had actual WORK to do on the work table! On any given day, at any given moment, there will be at elast on cat on that table. I've often seen all 5 of them on the table lounging at once. Silly me for thinking they;d cooperate!

Jen, when can I deliver Harry to you? You might have to fight hubby -- he looooves that boy.