View Poll Results: What's your favorite Breakfast Sandwich?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bagel

12 30.00%
  • Biscuit

8 20.00%
  • Bun

2 5.00%
  • Crossiant

5 12.50%
  • English Muffin

6 15.00%
  • Pancake (that McGriddle thing from McD's)

3 7.50%
  • Texas Toast

2 5.00%
  • Tortilla

1 2.50%
  • Other

1 2.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast Sandwich of choice?

Breakfast Sandwich of choice?

Hi y'all!

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. Whenever I get a breakfast sandwich, I always wonder if where I'm from influences which bread I choose. You know what I'm talking right? ex. Egg McMuffin from McDonald's. A selection I never choose btw, because I don't much care for English Muffins. It's very rare that I get bagel or crossiant either.

I almost always get the Biscuit. I was thinking that's probably my Southern influence, although being from Texas, maybe I should be getting the breakfast taco on a tortilla, which I do like from time to time, especially spiced up with some salsa. That's pretty Texas I think.

The biscuit is still the best to me though. My fave places being Whataburger and Chik-fila. OMG the one from Chik-fila is especially good. It's got a touch of honey flavor to it. Nothing better then a well made biscuit. Do other parts of the country appreciate the biscuit, as much as us Southerns?

I also like Texas Toast sometimes too. I've only seen this offered at Sonic, so those in the East Coast may not even have that choice.

So which is your fave and where are you from?

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Well my favorite is a any good breakfast sandwich from a nice resturaunt, egg, cheese and bacon on a nice toasted hard roll.
    As far as fast food joints go I prefer the bagel sandwiches, then the english muffin, then crossiant, then buscuit.

I love buscuits though, just I don't prefer them for a sandwich, they are a little too brittle for a sandwich.

Pillsbury toaster scrambles are awesome too!

My favorite breakfast dish is not a sandwich, it is sausage buscuits & gravy!!!!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I love a good Bagel! Bagel sandwiches even better!
    That reminds me... I have to go to Panera and get a bakers dozen...
    They have an ASIAGO cheese bagel that is to die for!
    When I run out, I usually get Ray's NY bagels. They are pretty good too!
    In second place is pancakes with butter and syrup! YUMMMOOOO

I work at Chick-fil-A and almost always have a bagel with cream cheese.
    Our bagels are okay, but I enjoy Einstein Bagels the most. They have an Asiago Cheese bagel with salmon spread that's to die for.

I make the biscuits at Chick-fil-A almost every morning. They call my biscuits "cans of corn" because they are so fluffy. Whoever is on boards (making the orders) hates when anyone other than my mother and I make the biscuits because they usually end up tiny and flat when someone else makes them.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I LOVE biscuits, especially from Hardee's or Bojangles, but I do not eat them anymore due to my diet. And I miss them, but I'm happy with my results, so I'm sticking to it. I am allowed to eat an EggMcMuffin, but I am not a huge fan of Canadian Bacon, so I think I have done it twice in the last 3 months.

Logan

I voted "croissants" , but in fact I love a normal slice of homemade bread( not the one in plastic bags.... yuck!). I love that with some cheese, or chocolate paste. I know, this chocolate paste is NOT available in the USA. It was what I missed most during my stay in USA (2 years)
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Well I am a cereal girl for Breakfast, and I have hardly ever had what one would call a Breakfast sandwich, but I guess if I had to choose Crossiants would be my preferred choice. I am curious about your chocolate paste, we have a spread here called Nutella, it is chocolate with hazelnuts in it, and it is extremely yummy.,is it similar to that?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Do you mean NUTELLA, for chocolate paste?
    I love it.
    YUMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    I voted "croissants" , but in fact I love a normal slice of homemade bread( not the one in plastic bags.... yuck!). I love that with some cheese, or chocolate paste. I know, this chocolate paste is NOT available in the USA. It was what I missed most during my stay in USA (2 years)

If I'm going to eat a sandwich for breakfast, it has to be pb & j!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10. I love breakfast sandwiches.... bacon, egg and cheese bisquit from MacDonald's, Bacon, egg and cheese coissant from Burger King or bacon, egg and cheese tortilla from Carl Jr.

I try not to eat them too often though....only as a treat. Although I do make eggs at home and wrap them in a lo-carb, lo-fat whole wheat tortilla...sigh...

Biscuit!

I am from Texas and hubby is from South Carolina so we both grew up with biscuits! I like them best with cream gravy though. But, if I order a sandwich - it is almost always on a biscuit. I LOVE Bob Evans biscuits best of all.

For me, Texas Toast is French Toast, so that's why I choose that.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Bagels or English muffines, or just plain white bread is good with me. but y absolute fave is a bagle with a slice of chedder cheese, an egg, and normal bacon(aka I wont touch MDs bacon'n'eggers because they use canadian bacon, I cant stand candian bacon its gross lol)
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Definitely biscuits here. Of course, I'm another southerner.

I am ALWAYS craving the McDonnalds sausage biscuit! Even after (and durring) watching supersize me!

Niņo & Eliza