Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PTers Map!

Wont let me enter.

im having trouble getting to the page

I can't get there either.

Well, added my name and there we are. Smack dab in the middle of Indiana.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie
    Wont let me enter.
    The link seems to work fine, it's a bit slow loading right now...maybe because there's lots of PTers there? Ally Cats Mommy (Julie) was able to get on from Bahrain. And EssTer from Iceland.... Maybe try again later???
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Fantastic!!!

I added little lonesome me ............ better get OggyFlute to enter himself too!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Quote Originally Posted by QueenScoopalot
    The link seems to work fine, it's a bit slow loading right now...maybe because there's lots of PTers there? Ally Cats Mommy (Julie) was able to get on from Bahrain. And EssTer from Iceland.... Maybe try again later???
    I mean it wont let me enter my location. It says the postal code 35100 doesn't exist.

I added myself! I thought there were more than 3 from IL!

Niņo & Eliza

The Outside US,is not working,and its not accepting Canadian Postal Codes.
    At All!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Neat! I added myself

Thats what happened to me too Gary, I am no technogeek either but I figured maybe we don't have the right javascript installed on our computers or something as I see Captain from OZ and ChriSH from Uk managed ok, ah well I always fancied myself as a US citizen, and Washington DC sounds kewl to me, hopefully we can get it sorted, in the meantime I may just become an overstayer.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

what will google come up with next?!?!?!

I've been added!
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

Hey! I'm on the map!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie
    I mean it wont let me enter my location. It says the postal code 35100 doesn't exist.
    According to what I read, Spain may not in the database yet. (?) Here's what they say..."My city is invalid! What gives?
    Your city isn't in our database. We'll update the database soon."
    If anyone wants me to delete a "shout out" PM me and I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. Glad to see this is for the most part working. Gary, you should be able to get in, as Lorraine (rg_girlca) is not far from you. Maybe as Carole (welcome to America Carole ) said, your 'puter is the reason.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Catmandu

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    The Outside US,is not working,and its not accepting Canadian Postal Codes.
    At All!
    Gary, I added you. I typed in catmandu (Gary) and then clicked out Outside the U.S. Then, I typed Hamilton in the City box and a list of Hamilton's showed up so I chose Ontario. Hope you don't mind.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.