Thread: Maverick

Maverick

Maverick you look as if you had a lot of tricks in your paw- especially how to wrap anybody around

Orangies are among our favorites here and you look like the essence of orange. Have a great day celebrating with all the girls who adore you, sweet boy

Maverick
    you are the sweetest looking kitten!! keep being your sweet self!!

Love Sammy two shoes and his mommy

Dear Maverick, you look a bit mischievous, which I am sure you are as a young kitty!

And like all orangies, you are very handsome!

Have a great day today, many kisses on your lovely nose!

Maverick

Congrats on your special day!
    You are a handsome lad! Hope your
    day is filled with catnip dreams and treats!
    Be good!!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Maverick, what a handsome kitty you are! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi there sweet Maverick! Obviously your sunny personality matches your beautiful fur!!

Have a wonderful COTD day today and every day!! Congratulations to a real winner!!

Hugs and scritches to you!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awwwwwwwww you are such a handsome boy!! Congradulations on COTD I love orange cats.I want one...but my man says he dont want another cat Im working on it

Enjoy your day,Felix

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Michael is so pleased to see another Orange Rescue.
    He keeps telling me,that this is the Year of The Orange cOTD,and after seeing handsome Maverick,its hard to say that hes wrong.
    And Maverick,we are so pleased to see you out of that Cage,and into a New Furr Ever Home.
    We are sending you,our Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Marvellous Maverick COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maverick

What a handsome fellow you are!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home and family now!!

It was a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralph Syracuse is THRILLED to see another ORANGEMAN as COTD!!! Have a great day gettting ALL the attention that you need!!HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lucky Maverick

Boy, that college house Maverick used to live in sounds like it must have been a fun and wonderful place. If only I could have traded places with him there, on occassion. I would have wallowed in all that attention. I am glad to learn that Maverick likes strange people. Should he and I ever meet - two mavericks us - we would have a grand time.

A loving kitty like Mr. Mav must be especially appreciative of the good life, after the horror of being in the pound. Many more happy years to you, fella'.

Greetings to you handsome Maverick! Well, well, another handsome orange, studly muffin graces our screens today! Your stunning closeup exudes such quiet confidence and dignified self assurance, Maverick, commendable qualities for a lone male living amidst a sea of fawning females! How you must love lapping up all that attention heaped upon you by your adoring "moms!" It's a tough job being the center of all that attention, but I have a feeling you're up to the task!

Now Maverick, I can undertand your fascination for those bouny balls and that is quite a telent you've got there, but electric toothbrushes??? You're too cute!!!

Congratulations to you marveious Marverick! Hope you and your proud moms and all of your many fans are enjoying a fun filled day, celebrating our much deserved reign as Cat of the Day! Hugs,kisses and purrrs to you Maverick from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

What a beautiful red man you are Maverick!! Cognrats to Marvelous Maverick!!

What a handsome orange cat you are, Maverick! Orange kitties are my favorites and you are a delicious shade of orange. I think you learned at college how to wrap your mom around your fuzzy little paw. You are a great COTD, Maverick. Long life, health, and happiness to you and the family who loves you so much.