Thread: Playing with string from under the DOOR....

Hybrid View

Playing with string from under the DOOR....

My kitty invented this game for ME to play with her... She has me trained now to dangle the string just where she can grab it with her black paws from behind and underneath the bedroom door which she gets behind. It is very funny and I can be engaged to play longer than most games! She will stick paws under the door and grab the string and pull it back to her! Such fun... then I tug it out and relaunch it!
    See KITTY ART by SylviAnn
    www.SylviART.com/T-shirts

See KITTY ART for CAT LOVERS!!!

My kitties Indigo and Beauty are especially fond of playing pat-a-paw under the door with each other - even if the door is open, they can find a way to stand on either side of the door and bat at one another from underneath it. They first learned to play this "no-see" version of pat-a-paw when they were housed in adjacent cages in the shelter from which we adopted them. That was how we knew they would get along from the start when we adopted them together, and they did. I am glad that your kitty has invented this fun game for you two to play together.

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty17
    My kitties Indigo and Beauty are especially fond of playing pat-a-paw under the door with each other - even if the door is open, they can find a way to stand on either side of the door and bat at one another from underneath it. They first learned to play this "no-see" version of pat-a-paw when they were housed in adjacent cages in the shelter from which we adopted them. That was how we knew they would get along from the start when we adopted them together, and they did. I am glad that your kitty has invented this fun game for you two to play together.
    YES, it's hard to keep ME playing very long cause I am addicted to this computer and to my ART... but I can be on the computer and still play with her this way.... She will wait for a long time between teasing with the string and be there to reach out for it after long pauses! She is so cute!

She is a long haired black cat and still FETCHES once in a while... I buy her superballs that she loves for 5 minutes and then LOSES under the furniture!

Sylvi

Testing SIG

let's see if this works

Why is my pic NOT popping up? Need HELP with SIG.

You can see what I have down... but it's not working and the same thing has worked on Craig's List many times.

Is it supposed to be on Guided... I'll try that this time.

Sylvi

your using the worng words for html
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty17

Cleo and Colette will stand one either side of the bedroom door when it's ajar, and bat each other round the edge of the door. It's like one is trying to keep the other out so she can have me all to herself!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Mine only play TAG with each other....

I wish I could get them to play other games. They started soccer a few times but the ball is always "off side" or LOST... LoL

Sylvi

Yup my cats like playing with this game too, except under the bathroom door while I'm showering and trying to get dressed. They'll grab my pant lets, socks, my toes, anything that moves!! lol

facebook