Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your opinions on Ghosts?

Yes, I believe in the invisible world, ghosts, spirits etc.
    The most recent experience was a couple of months ago: normally Rex sleeps in his own matt in a corner in the doorway. But that night he stayed at my bedside, on the floor. Now and then he growled (a different, deep growl). I couldn't sleep. Everytime I fell asleep he growled, as if something was coming near me and he was warning to not. Finally i dreamed with the demo, and woke up screaming. Rex then was laying down in his place by the doorway.

The dream or better said nightmare: I was working in an airport and someone was possessed by the demo and anyone that crossed eyes with the possessed, died on the spot. I decided to face the demo eye in eye, to exorcise it, in the exact moment when it turned its eyes on me I woke up.
    Screaming to death.

Gives me creeps till today.

rosana
    and rex

I beileve. I don't think I've never seen one before though. I think this one time I saw my cat laying on the floor in my bedroom in the middle of the night when I KNEW she was outside that night. Then in the morning, I got the news that she had died that night. .

My friends house has a ghost in the basment. There are two bedrooms, a family room, laundry room, and a storage room. I think four or five of the people in the family have seen it at different times.

The oldest brother wook up one night and saw a black shadow-like figure climbing up from the foot of his bed. He closed his eyes quickly then opened them back up and it was floating over him! He turned the lights on and it was gone. This has happened several times I beleive.
    And the rest have seen it walking or floating aroung in the dark corners of the rooms.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!